GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
There is no room to the left to move it over any further?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I'm thinking I just need to man up and push it down harder and it will clear the pulley. I'm gonna give that a shot after I finish Facetiming the wife.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
The pipe fits over two studs coming from the turbo that bolt it to the turbo. This is charge piping.
Hmm touche. Well man up and push I want to hear this thing running sir.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Hmm touche. Well man up and push I want to hear this thing running sir.

Well dang, should have just asked before I tore it apart. I'm waiting on my new fuel system before it runs again. Looks like another tuning session will be held in June and the guy building my fuel system is gonna give me a good baseman for the new setup to at least get me around till then. Lord knows I HATE self tuning.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Well dang, should have just asked before I tore it apart. I'm waiting on my new fuel system before it runs again. Looks like another tuning session will be held in June and the guy building my fuel system is gonna give me a good baseman for the new setup to at least get me around till then. Lord knows I HATE self tuning.
[emoji22]

Well it will be a beast again soon enough. Did the pcar get the new clutch?

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
[emoji22]

Well it will be a beast again soon enough. Did the pcar get the new clutch?

Not yet, cheap bastard mode kicked in. It hasn't slipped on me recently, wondering if I can just hold out till it goes. But, then again, I may get todo a NASA event at VIR so I probably should fix this before then???

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Not yet, cheap bastard mode kicked in. It hasn't slipped on me recently, wondering if I can just hold out till it goes. But, then again, I may get todo a NASA event at VIR so I probably should fix this before then???
Yeah might be more fun no slippage. You could always run the merc lol

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Yeah might be more fun no slippage. You could always run the merc lol

LOL, I scared myself yesterday taking the 90S->294N onramp a wee bit too fast. I was doing about 47mph and she was hollering something fierce and really leaning into that turn.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
LOL, I scared myself yesterday taking the 90S->294N onramp a wee bit too fast. I was doing about 47mph and she was hollering something fierce and really leaning into that turn.
Lol man giving it all she gots...that is really sketchy I felt that in the buick sometimes.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
LS swap'll fix that right up.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Do you guys say 'o hay' around here?