GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
4Runner officially for sale. I've had a couple people email me totally butt hurt that I have it listed so high, despite it being right around the currently average selling price for a 99 limited within 500 miles.

Great winter beater fellas. Make an offer!

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/d/1999-4runner/6483217173.html

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Another weekend spent at work... back on nights.[emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
can tell from photo youre a car guy since no footprints that far out into lot
Who is this chick? Assman approved
i dunno she popped up on my feed over the weekend when i was going through car video. personally i dont care for that "im a hot chick working on a car thing" but i get it.

4Runner officially for sale. I've had a couple people email me totally butt hurt that I have it listed so high, despite it being right around the currently average selling price for a 99 limited within 500 miles.

Great winter beater fellas. Make an offer!

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/d/1999-4runner/6483217173.html

Them 4runners hold their value well too

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
can tell from photo youre a car guy since no footprints that far out into lot

i dunno she popped up on my feed over the weekend when i was going through car video. personally i dont care for that "im a hot chick working on a car thing" but i get it.

It is what it is. She's a social media whore/leech, looking for people to send her free shit and pay her way for showing her ass on the internet. These people, girls and guys as well make me sick.
That being said, she does have a great ass. #Assmanapproved.

Jaber

Modero
It is what it is. She's a social media whore/leech, looking for people to send her free shit and pay her way for showing her ass on the internet. These people, girls and guys as well make me sick.

Some of these YouTubers put out some quality content. Way better than shit you see on TV with a massive or unlimited budget. Sometimes in the morning I'll browse YouTube and watch some build or review while eating breakfast, instead of turning on the TV to watch the same crap.

I used to watch one girls channel, she would do plac style videos, on how to do certain things, only with random cars. She is pretty and didn't use sex to sell her channel. Can't recall her channel name.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
did not watch, will have to check out

#seinfeld
Some of these YouTubers put out some quality content. Way better than shit you see on TV with a massive or unlimited budget. Sometimes in the morning I'll browse YouTube and watch some build or review while eating breakfast, instead of turning on the TV to watch the same crap.

I used to watch one girls channel, she would do plac style videos, on how to do certain things, only with random cars. She is pretty and didn't use sex to sell her channel. Can't recall her channel name.
can confirm you were too busy staring at something else than remembering her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.