GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 16plus4v

1. 16plus4v

PART OUT - (apr,carbonio,OEM LED, back-up camera, chin spoiler)

Hey guys. I'm putting the car back to stock for now. My OEM+ items are up for grabs. Here's WHATS LEFT CSG Painted (from vw) Euro chin spoiler - $200obo I think that's it. for now..
  2. 16plus4v

CRG Black Stars / Rotax SR125

Sold.
  3. 16plus4v

What's your next car?

If I wanted to spend $80K on anything it'd be a TT RS. BMW had their chance.
  4. 16plus4v

What's your next car?

The Venza is nice. We have two in our family network. However, once you spend a good few hours in one you start to see the fit/ finish details between the German and Japanese vehicles. Again, very nice vehicle and it may suit your needs just fine. I'd personally get an optioned out Tiggy...
  5. 16plus4v

What's your next car?

Next for me is, MK7 GTI or R line. I will also entertain the Touareg TDI as I'd get a huge fuel break using company fill stations ;) I could easily get into and S4 or BMW 3 series, but it's just not "me".. I can't stand the people who surround those brands. It's unfortunate really. VW has the...
  6. 16plus4v

VW announces 2013 Model Line-up and changes...

There's two stages. Press once and it disengages the TCS, press and hold for 3 seconds and it disengages both the TCS and the ESC. Maybe this is only for Canadian models? I remember my buddy's talking about this with the R. That the US models can't turn it off with the push of a button...
  7. 16plus4v

Issue with 2012 GTI. Comfort Control Module?

I'm having a strange issue with what appears to be related to the CCM. I'll hit a bump and the radio, MFI, climatronic will shut off. Also when this happens my steering wheel lock light starts blinking, but the car still operates as it should. Took it to the dealer and when I parked it in the...
  8. 16plus4v

New purchase. 2012 GTI (bye bye 1.8t)

Hey guys. New the the MKVI club! Coming from the MKIV, B5 croud. Glad to move forward with the VW brand. Just picked up this GTI yesterday. '12 GTI DSG,TECH(RNS 510,DYNAUDIO,KESSY), Luxury leather and the 18" Serron wheels. The colour is CSG. I'm very excited to start modding the must have...