GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 93serprise

1. 93serprise

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Finally installed my IE intake manifold to take advantage of my Snow Meth kit that I will tackle next weekend.
  2. 93serprise

DSG issue after replacement ECU installed

I just checked the screenshot from John and Unitronic where I purchased the ecu and that number does match.
  3. 93serprise

DSG issue after replacement ECU installed

Hey guys :) Hoping somebody on this forum might have some insight into what I need to do to solve an issue I have after replacing my stock ECU with a replacement that had an immobilizer defeat performed on it. I have a 2012 MK6 with DSG transmission, and purchased a replacement ECU to install an...
  4. 93serprise

WTB used ecu

I am in need of a used ECU so that I can get the immobilizer defeat installed to replace my current MED 17.5 ecu that can no longer be written to tune wise. Apparently, I change my tunes so often that I reached a max number of times that the ECU could be programmed, lol. Here is my current ECU...
  5. 93serprise

Full EEPROM? Is this a thing?

John from Uni has never seen this happen apparently. Freaking weird. I may be the only person this has happened to :)
  6. 93serprise

I sure had no idea either, and there really isnt concrete info about this anywhere on the web that I have found. Stuck with my Uni tune for now which is a good tune, but I prefer the IE k04 tune.
  7. 93serprise

This does suck for people that like to switch between a crackle IE tune and a non crackle tune every few months or so. Or people that use Stratified and load new revisions 7-9 times. I doubt I have flashed 20 times, but it is very possible within a 3-4 year time span since getting my K04 tune.
  8. 93serprise

Makes complete sense. Never thought about it before, or read it anywhere so I thought I could change between my tunes at will as many times as I wanted :) I guess I need to find a used ECU now to be able to go back to my IE Meth tune after installing the Intake manifold :(
  9. 93serprise

I guess I am just confused as to what could have possibly happened to my ecu to cause it to have to be completely replaced. I have never had any tune related issues or issues flashing over the years. I have had APR, Unitronic, IE, and Stratified tunes for my k04 and now have a faulty ecu...
  10. 93serprise

I have tried two different computers as well. I will have to try and get a screenshot of the error when trying to use the Uniconnect tool. The car runs perfectly fine with the current tune file on it, but am stuck using it essentially.
  11. 93serprise

Long story short, got my car back from a trusted shop down the street to get a water pump replaced along with a new MAP sensor harness. I am currently using a Unitronic K04 tune, and wanted to switch over to my IE K04 tune since I acquired a Stage 2.5 Snow Meth kit. I am unable to change tunes...
  12. 93serprise

Dsg tunes that will work with Cobb ecu tunes?

The Unitronic dsg tune works great with the Stratified Pro tune that I was using before switching over to my IE k04 tune.
  13. 93serprise

IE k04 software discussion?

Adding to this older thread. I just swapped over from Unitronic to IE for my k04 tune and I feel that something is not right with the tune when I go even more than half way throttle. There is a very noticeable delay like I am hitting a brick wall feel. The Unitronic k04 was super smooth and tame...