GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by alvin24

1. alvin24

For Sale 2012-GTI 4-DOOR

This is a 2012 Convenience package with sunroof and touch screen monitor. United grey GTI 4-door in excellent condition. No dents and no scratches with clean record. The exterior and interior is in perfect condition. Serious buyers only. I'm located in Southern California, USA. PHOTOS...
  2. alvin24

Selling my 2012 GTI

Is it possible to post on this forum to sell my 2012 GTI? If not, any advice where I can post to sell my GTI? I'm in USA, California btw. Thank you.
  3. alvin24

Help

I just got this GTI 2012 with 45k miles on it. It was at least 110 degrees outside today. Upon exiting from driving at least 60 miles. My vehicle stalled. First the battery light came on. I pulled over and turned off the engine. I waited about 5 minutes then turned on the engine again and...
  4. alvin24

Anyone has vag-com to turn-off my DRL in San Diego or Sol-Cal?

I need to turn-off my DRL on my 2012 GTI. Had some reviews on Amazon about vag-com not working on certain situation so I canceled my order. Anyone in San Diego this Thursday and Friday. Or maybe around Southern California area to turn it off me? Will pay for the time. Thank you.
  5. alvin24

2012 GTI DRL OFF

I just got my gti a few weeks ago after 8 years of wanting it. I would like to turn off my Day Time Running lights on a 2012 GTI. Is there anyway I can do it myself without having to spend a hundred bucks to have someone install an after market switch? I would really appreciate any help...
  6. alvin24

Whats your occupation?

investigator
  7. alvin24

gti tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day I may get my gti, wish my luck.
  8. alvin24

Is this a good deal?

Hey guys let me know if you guys think this is a good deal. 4 door sunroof united gray 18 inch rims mats automatic bluetooth $25,600 plus tax and license with $13k down.
  9. alvin24

About to pull the triger

Ok guys, thinking of pulling the triger this month for a 2010 gti. Does anyone know any special or incentives I can take advantage of for the month of June?
  10. alvin24

HELP

It seems like no one wants to answer this question on the proper forum in ELECTRONICS. Maybe you guys can assist. I am considering putting a stereo system/NAV in a 2010 gti with a 10" subwoofer and an amp. Upon contacting the service dept at VW. They stated that who ever does the work should...
  11. alvin24

Gti stereo system

I am considering putting a stereo system/NAV in a 2010 gti with a 10" subwoofer and an amp. Upon contacting the service dept at VW. They stated that who ever does the work should be caution of the wires due to complex wiring it has along with the sensors. One stated that if installed wrong...
  12. alvin24

Electronics help

Hey guys, I was thinking of getting a pioneer model 910 BT with Nav/DVD player with 10"subwoofer, 200 watt amp with suntek tint for $799.00 total for a 2010 gti. Is this a good deal? and is suntet better tint film then a M3? The other deal was the same with a Suntek Nav system with DVD for...
  13. alvin24

running day lights

Don't ask I have my own reason. I wanted to find out if theres a fuse I can take out on a 2010 gti to turn off the day time running day lights?
  14. alvin24

photo blocker

Have you guys heard of the photo blocker that blocks your plate number when crossing the red light? And do they work?
  15. alvin24

2011 changes

Spoke to 4 dealerships today if there are any changes to the 2011 like the ignition push start and etc. All 4 salesman said they have not heard anything to that matter. I saw a previous thread where it says official changes to 2011. How accurate is the source? Or are these sales people just...