GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BrandNew1

1. B

False Neutrals, CEL, Dealership Says I Need a New Transmission and Have NO WARRANTY.

Alright. My 2010 DSG GTI was doing the false neutral thing. It would only happen in 1st, or reverse. And the "1" or "R" would flash, and I would either have to put it in park, then try again, or turn the car off and on again. On a roadtrip, I went to pass a car and as I pressed on the gas...
  2. B

Shit VW drivers say

meh
  3. B

Got these in the mail...

Today (actually I got them last week, but I just got around to posting them.) I received my VMR V710's in Sunken Treasure. 18x8.5 et45 Sorry for the shitty lighting, I even tried outside and it's cloudy. I should have these on permanently in March with FK coils, but if I can find some money...
  4. B

Eurojet Catless Downpipe to Magnaflow Catback

Just installed the catback today. I got it from exhaustexhaust, because the deal was too good to resist. The sound is amazing paired with the EJ catless downpipe. VERY deep and throaty, and it gurgles very nicely. :D I did a very quick video of one tiny rev, and one to 4k tonight...
  5. B

Thinking of running Rota Grids...

I really, really like Volk TE37's, but being a student working part time, I'll never be able to afford them. Because of this, I've come to Rota Grid's. Yes, they're fake, yes they're cast, but I'm not too worried as long as they don't blow up while I'm driving. I'm not a "Fuck your fake...
  6. B

Stage 2 GTI vs. STI

My friend and I were driving and I saw an STI. We raced from about 60km-160km, and at the end I had pulled about half a car. We stopped cause of a red light. By the way, don't take our comments in the video seriously...we're clearly joking around lol. Also sorry for the shitty 240p, but I...
  7. B

APR Stage 2 50-170km/h pull.

Mods are in my sig. Just thought I'd share although videos like this have probably been posted before. Enjoy. 5SibELiRlP8
  8. B

Explain your User Name.

You're from Edmonton right? Are you involved in the local scene? anyways, Brand New = one of my favorite bands.
  9. B

APR Stage 1 vs. Mazdaspeed 3

My car is stage 1, 93 octane tune, no other performance mods. Not sure about the speed 3, but it's an 08. Sorry for the somewhat shitty video, my friend was high as tits, and out of 3 runs this is the only video that turned out decent. 50 km/h roll. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47BBFqf2_38...
  10. B

GTI: 10th Most Ticketed Car.

This link was on the side of my Facebook. Found it rather funny. No wonder I get so many tickets! Well, that, or maybe just because I drive too fast... http://www.driving.ca/research-car/news/Gallery+most+ticketed+cars+safest/5107970/story.html EDIT: Just realized the article is from...
  11. B

Help Out a "Knowledgeless" Noob.

First off, hello, I'm John, I'm from Edmonton, Canada, and I'm new here. Second off, I have very little knowledge on cars and modding, beyond the basics. The thing is, I would like to start making some changes to my car (2010 2-door CSG GTI). My first two additions will be coils and rims. My...
  12. B

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

What's up. I'm John, from Edmonton, Alberta. Ummm....noob GTI owner. First car. I have a stock 2010 CSG DSG 2 door that I got used. Looking to do some performance modifications once I have it paid off, which will be a while. I am 17...and getting paid $9.25/hour.