GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Chiefa2j

1. C

OEM ROOF RACK

I have an OEM roof rack for golf or GTI. 2dr or 4dr. $200 obo. Prefer local in Orlando but if I must ship, Shipping is on you. Key included mesg me for pics.
  2. C

WTB coilovers

Looking for set of coilovers. Don't need anything for tracking the car. Just want low with an okay, decent ride. I'm in orlando. Let me know what you got. Solo's, Vmaxx, Fk, etc....
  3. C

WTB catback

Like it says looking for a catback. Orlando Florida area. Let me know what you got. Shouldn't have to specify but some people are a little slow so.... It's for a mk6 gti!!
  4. C

WTB OEM ROOF RACK

Wtb Oem roof rack for a 4-door mk6 GTI. Orlando area. Hit me up.
  5. C

WTB Wheels

Looking to buy a new set for my MK6 gti. Would like 2piece wheels but I am open to hear what you have. Not looking to break the bank. Looking to spend about $1k. Post what you got. If im interested I will pm you. No stock wheels. Already have Detroits. Also I am in the Orlando area. Thanks....
  6. C

WTB VWR SPRINGS

Forgot title on last thread sorry. You can delete it. As title states looking for VWR SPRINGS
  7. C

WTB

VWR SPRINGS. Let Me know if you have some. I know it doesnt matter with these but just in case 4door manual.
  8. C

WTB ST coilovers

Like it says want ST coilovers. Cash in hand. Let me know. FYI they are $709 new!! Free shipping, if you know what I mean
  9. C

WTB koni Yellow Shocks & Struts/ bilsteins

Hit me up if you have some you want to get rid of. Might consider a set of bilsteins.
  10. C

Stain onhood..How to remove?

I have a united grey mk6 gti. The paint is flawless on it as ive always kept it abosolutely clean. Yesterday when washing it a noticed a orange stain on the hood about the size of two quarters. I cant get it off. I tried bug and tar remover, alcohol, wd40, polish. It almost seems like it baked...
  11. C

Time to ditch the GTI?

Like you said I guess two diffrent experinces. As for resale looking it up and actually getting what it says is two diffrent things. But you know that becuase you said if you can get close to it. Honestly I just think for what they are they are over priced and not worth it. Again pesonally. Ive...
  12. C

Time to ditch the GTI?

Oh and I had an xterra the only problem is that it I felt it was cheply made you heard all kinds of noises, And resale value sucked!!!!
  13. C

Time to ditch the GTI?

test drive the FJ cruiser. Its everything you want except maybe gas milage. Test drive it and that will end this thread!!
  14. C

WTB DG SPRINGS

I have a 4 door Manual MK6 GTI looking for DG Springs must be new or low mileage.
  15. C

hpamotorsport tune

Does anyone on here know anything about there tuning or parts? They have a stage one and also a k04 package.