GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dowright82

1. D

For Sale: Monster Mats (used, but excellent shape)

$75 shipped Excellent rubber shape - normal use - no tears or damage, simply don't have car anymore and selling all leftover items
  2. D

What's the fastest you've gone in your GTI?

142 GPS Confirmed. Long straight (about 1.5 miles)
  3. D

FS TN: Vag-com VCDS Micro-CAN cable + License

Just like title says - - - sold my car, so no longer need my VAG-COM VCDS Ross-tech authentic and perfect condition MICRO-CAN cable This cable works for all MKV and MKVI cars in the US. $175 Shipped.
  4. D

FS TN: Apr Rear Swaybar, BSH True Seal Intake

Just like title says, got rid of GTI recently - decided to play with a Forester STI build instead, but have these two parts in my garage waiting for a happy buyer! Excellent condition (both of them) include absolutely all mounting hardware and not missing ANYTHING BSH True seal intake...
  5. D

Matte Black STI Photoshoot - Rough Shots

Bump for a friend saying he couldn't find these photos on this site
  6. D

Okay. I'm officially Upset - CLUTCH SLIPPING

:mad: So I understand that I've flashed to STAGE 1 APR, and I understand that I've tracked my car. However, I've never "slipped" the clutch, "lauched" or abused my transmission in ANY WAY. That being said, I also owned a WRX for 104,000 miles and it was stage 2 + intercooler etc and NEVER had...
  7. D

I have VAG-COM in Murfreesboro TN

Willing to help out anyone in need!
  8. D

Installed Today: APR Rear Swaybar, BSH Intake, EVO V12 Tires

So i crossed 31,000 miles today in style - I spent some time yesterday installing my new APR Rear Swaybar, as well as the BSH True Seal Intake to compliment my pre-existing AutoTech Pendulum Mount and APR Stage 1 Flash I've seen about 11 track-days in my car, and the swaybar is INCREDIBLE. I'm...
  9. D

Whats your occupation?

Yep. My vote is this guy Wins the Gold Medal ^^^ Awesome stuff. I'm a Photographer: http://www.donwrightphoto.com and Web Developer http://www.donwrightdesigns.com/
  10. D

Photos of GTI Pushed to the limits

On the Track, where it SHOULD be done! :) Click here to view gallery And YES, that is a Porsche 959 eating my dust. :)
  11. D

Best $20 I've spent on my car YET. <Track Preparation> <Wheel Hop><Rant>

Best $20 I've spent on my car YET. <Track Preparation> <Wheel Hop><Rant> Just installed my AUTOTECH USA Lower Engine Mount Insert and I must say its absolutely FANTASTIC. I'm @ Stage 1 APR Right now running 245/40/17 Bridgestone RE760 Rubber for my daily tires. This car puts the power down...
  12. D

4th ALL DAY High Speed Track Event with my MKVI

I know, pictures - - - - trust me, they're on the way - - - for background, please see this post regarding my first track day with it. I've since flashed APR reflash - but other than that no suspension work - Cars that had to let me pass consistently (there were many, but these stood out...
  13. D

yes sir, vinyl wrap. The car underneath is Silver
  14. D

Yesterday I got the opportunity to shoot a BEAUTIFUL matte-black STI. Here are a few of the shots . . . quickly as I haven't started tweaking them yet. Modified by dowright82 at 6:40 PM 3-2-2010
  15. D

Yesterday I got the opportunity to shoot a BEAUTIFUL matte-black STI. Here are a few of the shots . . . quickly as I haven't started tweaking them yet. Modified by dowright82 at 6:40 PM 3-2-2010