GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTIfanatic

1. GTIfanatic

P0101 CEL HELP!!!

For the past 5k miles I've been fighting to find the cause of very random and inconsistent CEL P0101 (implausible MAF). The car has no symptoms of anything being actually wrong and I don't notice any difference from when the code randomly comes on to when I clear it. I can't replicate the...
  2. GTIfanatic

P0101 CEL help

For the past 5k miles I've been fighting to find the cause of very random and inconsistent CEL P0101 (implausible MAF). The car has no symptoms of anything being actually wrong and I don't notice any difference from when the code randomly comes on to when I clear it. I replicate the condition...
  3. GTIfanatic

WTB: 17" Drag radials

Looking for some drag radials hopefully mounted on some lightweight wheels (5x112) Need to be 17". Pm me if you have a set your wanting to part with. Thanks
  4. GTIfanatic

Getting more out of KO4 setup...

Currently I'm APR KO4 V3.1. I'm trying to really cover all angles of the engine side of things to really get everything out of the KO4 turbo. I'll list the current mods to the engine and go from there. Also I'm not wanting to go the water meth route mostly because of lack of tuning support for...
  5. GTIfanatic

USP Motorsports presents | Fluidampr Engine Damper 2.0TSI!!!

Just had my Fluidampr pulley installed yesterday and can't say enough about how it has helped smooth out the top end power of my KO4 setup. Really impressed! I wasn't expecting to feel to drastic of a difference being that I installed new stg2 BFI motor and trans mounts along with the pulley and...
  6. GTIfanatic

Beware of SPM Motor Mounts

sorry about spreading these out over multiple post but it's the only way without resizing them at this moment.
  7. GTIfanatic

Can't you just see the awsome-ness of these mounts! And they lasted a whole long year and 15,000 WHOLE MILES!! Wow!!
  8. GTIfanatic

Here's the trans mount! Looks almost as good as the motor mount! Inferior manufacturing is what happened and the complete and total lack of quality customer service has sealed the deal to make this whole ordeal even better!
  9. GTIfanatic

For some reason I'm having problems uploading pics. I'll try again.
  10. GTIfanatic

Wow have I got some interesting pictures for all to see. Check out these pics! And today SPM responded to my FB messages/pics and decided that I am lying about them not responding to emails and I guess that somehow means that I decided to make up a random story for I guess my amusement. I really...
  11. GTIfanatic

These mounts were installed along with my APR KO4 kit. They have approximately 15,000 miles on them and all proper torque specs were followed upon instillation. I've tried to contact SPM several times over the past months but it was only until recently going to some lengthy efforts to get a...
  12. GTIfanatic

FS: Stock KO3 turbo and manifold (40k) $250

For sale stock KO3 turbo with manifold with 40K. $250 plus shipping. Lower 48 Will take offers, or if you think you have anything cool you want to trade. Look at my signature and just make sure I don't already have it.
  13. GTIfanatic

FS: (2) Stock MK6 Grilles. One red trim and one chrome

(1) OEM USED GTI GRILLE (red trim) $40 (1) OEM NEW GTI GRILLE (chrome trim) $45
  14. GTIfanatic

FS: Autotech intake $120 shipped

Used for 8k. K&N filter just recharged and cleaned, filter has a couple of spots where it was rubbing a little nothing major. SOUNDS REALLY GREAT! I was running it with great results on my APR KO4 setup. can be used for both CBFA AND CCTA... Comes with coupler. You will need the clamps for...
  15. GTIfanatic

FS: Drivers Gear Springs (less than 5k old)

FS: Drivers Gear Springs (less than 5k old) $165 SHIPPED!!! Drivers Gear Springs (less than 5 on them) 4 dr. - DSG $190 shipped anywhere in lower 48. (KONI STRUTS PICTURED ARE ALREADY SOLD)