GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Nevileon

1. N

Winter clearance in SK?

I tried searching but didn't find any answers - does anybody have any experience with a stock (i.e. - not lowered) GTI in Sask. over the wintertime? I have great winter tires - I'm moving from Edmonton. It's more just the ground clearance I'm worried about. Is it do-able - or should I really be...
  2. N

Notchy 1-->2 at lower RPM

I have a newbie stickshift question. I read a couple threads about others having notchiness but I was wondering how much was normal for my 1-->2 shifts. I've found that if I try and shift at lower RPM (anywhere from 1500 - 2500 RPM) the shift is quite notchy. If the car is cold (like, Canadian...
  3. N

2012 Luggage Covers?

(Really) random question... for those of you with 2012 GTI's, do you have a cargo net attached to the bottom of your luggage cover? I saw it in a review of the 2010's, and the manual makes it look like they've got them, but mine most certainly does not :( It would have been a fantastic place to...
  4. N

Anyone think they can offer some Health Advice on this forum? F'd Up Circadian Rhythm

Other things I've seen tried are melatonin (natural hormone that gets released at night - it makes you sleepy but some people don't like it because of grogginess in the AM). Some people have also tried one of those blue LED lamps meant for SAD. Some swear by them... others say they're a pile of...