GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by OldSchoolVW

1. OldSchoolVW

Part Out- Unitronic Intake, BSH Catch Can, PODI Boost Gauge, Stop Tech SS Line, misc

I have officially traded in my 2011 GTI for something suiting my needs as a Traveling RN. Have recently sold some items on here and now im putting up most of what i have remaining. I will work on the price if multiple items are purchased from the same user. Also if you do not feel comfortable...
  2. OldSchoolVW

Sir Jack Brabham passes away at 88

Sad to hear of this as i am a Brabham and distantly related. Sir Jack, may you rest in peace!
  3. OldSchoolVW

Need ASAP Intercooler install help!

Installing an SPM v1 in a 2011 GTI and im at the point where i should be pulling the core support away from the condensor/intercooler/rad. It does not want to separate. watched videos and read every diy i could and im pretty sure i havent missed any bolts/screws. Almost seems as if the white...
  4. OldSchoolVW

18x8 Privat Legendes, Falken 215-40/17 tires

Have some 18x8 Privat Legends 5x112 et46. Sray painted white centers in pretty good shape with a few nicks here and there from normal use. Also a few nicks on the lips from installation as pictured. Also come with 20 standard length cone lug. Looking for $450 plus actual shipping if needed...
  5. OldSchoolVW

Movember/no shave november

Started the last week of october. Me and two vw buddies are having a no shave til Sowo beard-off. Wish me luck!
  6. OldSchoolVW

Grambles423

Just got a UB and an XB from this guy and could only say positive things about the transaction. Would not hesitate to buy from again! -Tim
  7. OldSchoolVW

member-travis.rudd

Got some mirror caps from this member and everything was great. Great communication, packaging, and shiping was prompt. Great member to do business with!
  8. OldSchoolVW

SOWO-tires/wheels/RNS clone/intercooler/misc for sale

I figured I'd make one big for sale thread for stuff I no longer need some of which is bulky to ship that I can bring to SOWO. Pics will follow as I don't have them on my iPad or if you pm me with a number I can text them. Prices will be for SOWO pick-up. If anyone is interested and not going to...
  9. OldSchoolVW

Member: burbank2broward

Got some HIDs from this member. Paypaled him and he shipped the very next day and also sent a pic of the reciept with tracking # which is always a bonus to me. Thanks again!
  10. OldSchoolVW

Whats your occupation?

Operating room RN going on 9 years now specializing in Neurosurgery.
  11. OldSchoolVW

Cobalt metallic blue AMGs

Got bored and did some spray bombing. Pretty happy with results so far. Just thought id share.
  12. OldSchoolVW

German mirror cover

Tried to get fancy and did this but got impatient and effed up the paint. Ended up getting the european covers and will prob keep it simple from now on. Shouldve know acetone isnt the best for cleaning paint off plastic. Oh well it was pretty while it lasted and different at least.
  13. OldSchoolVW

Candy burnt orange wide 5s

Just wanted to get some opinions, good or bad.
  14. OldSchoolVW

ValhallaReady

Perfect transaction with this gentleman. Actually made a weekend trip to where i live to get some wheels and tires which helped me out quite a bit. Thanks!
  15. OldSchoolVW

Vmr 710s and wide 5s

Set of Vmr 710 18x8.5 matte black 5x112 57.1cb et45. No curb rash. $600 plus shipping in not 2-3 hrs of meeting. Set of Audi wide 5s 17x8 5x112 et35 or 38 cant remember 57.1cb. Tires can be dismounted if unwanted. Tires are primewell 225-45/17 with about 3k on them. Minor curb rash around...