GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Part Out- Unitronic Intake, BSH Catch Can, PODI Boost Gauge, Stop Tech SS Line, misc

OldSchoolVW

Ready to race!
I have officially traded in my 2011 GTI for something suiting my needs as a Traveling RN. Have recently sold some items on here and now im putting up most of what i have remaining. I will work on the price if multiple items are purchased from the same user. Also if you do not feel comfortable sending paypal as friend/family please dont forget the 3% fee will need to be added onto the agreed price. Shipped prices are continental US.

Unitronic Intake- Bought when in TX from Mike at BD Tunning. Approx 4 months of use. Switched from a BSH Race intake to this and i will say this is a far better intake quality and fitment wise. I did get the whistling noise associated with these as i didnt do the DV relocate, but had no function issues. A few rub marks on the black coating but could easily be touched up with paint. I did loose the small plastic piece that snaps to the heat sheild to hold the rubber hose under the sheild but that shouldnt be an issue(could just use tie wraps). $325 shipped/insured

BSH 2.0 TSI Catch Can- Approx 4 months of use. Comes with all hardware and extra hose though you shouldnt need it as I already have the hoses cut for it to work. Does not have the instructions so you would need to source your own(i used diys on here as they werent that great anyways). The oily fluid in the bottle was what was in the can from install to time of removal, approx 4 months of warm/hot weather. $225 shipped/insured

Stop Tech SS Front Brake Lines- Got these from the Mighty Gunkata new and never installed them. $50 shipped

Euro Switch- all black, has trigger wire that i never installed. $40 shipped

Mann Cabin Air Filter- new $10 shipped

Continental accessory belt- new $10 shipped

Also have a set of 4 215/40-17 Falken tires with approx 5k miles($300) and a set of Privat Legendes 18x8 et42 wheels($450) id like to sell, preferably somewhat local to the Savannah/Hilton Head area. Message me for pics/details in interested.

Last edited:

Dooger213

Passed Driver's Ed
Damn, that was quick... I wanted the boost gauge :(

srsmk6

Ready to race!
Euro switch and catch can $250 shipped ??? Pm if that's doable .... Do you have the boost tap for the catch?

nadz

Passed Driver's Ed
mate,

PM the price for the boost gauge and Unitronic Intake shipped to Bahrain,

thanks

OldSchoolVW

Ready to race!
Hey guys. Im still away from my home til next week. Boost gauge has already sold and the intake is pending at the moment. I will update if it sells or doesnt. Thanks for the interest!