GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by r56mcs

1. R

FS: 2010 GTI 6spd. $20000 OBO. WA/OR

One owner car. 14xxx miles. No accidents. No options. White w/ cloth seats. 17" wheels.
  2. R

VW up!

I am jealous.... Germany website has Up configurator up. :mad0259:
  3. R

VW up!

Reasons it will sell in the US. 1. cheap price but not cheap looking interior and exterior. 2. 55mpg. (I am not impressed with small cars that get 40mpg) 3. It seats at least four people.
  4. R

VW up!

I want an underpowered car! It will get 55mpg and cost less than $13000. I will take two!!
  5. R

Lost 3-blink feature. How do I turn it on?

My turn signal won't blink 3 times. I have to fully engage it. I am currently using my second key. How do I turn it on? Thanks guys.
  6. R

What was your last car?

Wow... Is that you? nice...
  7. R

reasons not to get an sti

WRX is faster 0-60 because of 2nd gear ratio.
  8. R

reasons not to get an sti

The interior looks too cheap for $30K+ car.
  9. R

What was your last car?

My last car was MZ4 Coupe. Wrecked it. Got grounded and had to pick one that was under $25K.
  10. R

MK6 GTI uses synthetic engine oil, right?

the owner's manual is in the car and I am too lazy to go look it up. TIA.
  11. R

Lexus lx 570 LOL

Yeah it has a V8 with 383HP. But it is 6000 lbs. The driver must have thought he could beat me to the next light from standing still and cut in front of me to enter the freeway. LOL. Not a chance!:lol:
  12. R

Did I tell you guys I testdrove a Mustang GT

It was like driving a barge on Lake Michigan. But I have never been on a barge and I have never been to Lake Michigan. I will leave it at that.
  13. R

Did I tell you guys I testdrove a Mustang GT

It was a different experience.... I will leave it at that.
  14. R

Service due in 20 days

The sign showed up today at start up. It's been 9500 miles, 1 year. Finally it gets an oil change... I drive it like I stole it so the oil should be pretty dirty.