GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RAYZGTI

1. RAYZGTI

my loss ur gain!

JL audio 15" sub and enclosure....like new, no gimmicks or games i traded in my gti for a mini cooper S and its too big for the car , sounds great and absolutely pounds bass in the GTI first $150 takes it txt me at 760 684 0106 if interested because i dont visit this site that much,,i am local...
  2. RAYZGTI

FS my loss ur gain!

Eibach pro kit 2" drop only were on my car for 1 month ...traded in gti and these are takin up space in my garage they are like new in the box first $150 takes em i paid $250 brand new....txt me at 760 684 0106 if interested i dont visit this site that much anymore
  3. RAYZGTI

I have sum!!!

Smoke tail lamps...........just wanna trade straight accross for oem stock...i"m tradeing my car in so i dont need em anymore obviously local person is best LMK if u are local so. cal inland empire but willing to drive a little to meet up for swap........heres a photo
  4. RAYZGTI

WTF...had to be nitrous!!

so the other night late after midnight i was speeding to work (ya like thats something new) haa lmao,(BTW I wrk nights) but anyways i was going south on the 15 about 85MPH or so and all of a sudden there are these headlights all in my ass, so naturally i was like HELL NO! and punched it.... got...
  5. RAYZGTI

FS

tradeing in car im back to stock so i have 1 set of Eibach pro kit springs $175 local so cal. PM me or text 760 684 0106 if interested............submitted pic to show lowered hight
  6. RAYZGTI

gota get rid of sum stuff

for sale I have two sets of HID FOG BULBS ONE SET IS YELLOW THE OTHER CLEAR WHITE $20 each set, I have one set of smoked side markers{parts for euro) $30, one set of GTI monster floormats$30... and for trade i will trade straight accross for stock tails for my smoked taillights and lastly...
  7. RAYZGTI

anybody wanna trade?

Gonna trade in my car so if u wanna trade stock 18"detroits for myMSR 18" and $100 on ur end its a deal im local so. cal.rancho area LMK Also saleing and trading some other stuff check out my other posts on the classifieds thread and PM me if interested or text me at 760 684 0106
  8. RAYZGTI

my loss ur gain

put my car back 2 stock ...trading in....eibach pro kit paid $290 new.... will sacrifice for $200 only was installed for 2 months:( let me know if interested PM me or call 760-684-0106 need these gone!!!!!ASAP
  9. RAYZGTI

these are siiiik

anyone know what these are...............love em!
  10. RAYZGTI

MY NEW PROJECT

Well I was going to buy the R tails ...and probobly still might, but for now I did this........LMK whatcha think I think my car flows much better now that all the lights and reflectors are tinted!:thumbsup:
  11. RAYZGTI

thinking of getting these?????

Has anyone bought these lights from parts for euro yet? if so what was your experience like......... and photos please:cool:
  12. RAYZGTI

photoshop please!!!!

can someone please!!!!! photoshop these wheels on my car wanna see how they look before i buy em thanx:w00t:
  13. RAYZGTI

forget the "R the RS-3

all the facts http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/car/11q1/2011_audi_rs3_sportback-first_drive_review heres the link read it for urself people!:D
  14. RAYZGTI

forget the "R the RS-3

u need to be up on your facts jack,:happyanim:..........it is coming here 2013 along with a A-7 as well check out the articles in carndriver mag this month........has all the info u want as well as a full story on the R golf thats coming in JAN. bad news is they are already bashing it, saying...
  15. RAYZGTI

forget the "R the RS-3

Damn it! well I been lovn VW for a while now but thinkn seriously of switching to the big brother AUDI...........after checking out the article and viewing some QnA the stats are incredible, its gonna be $50 geez but for the $$$$ not much can beat it heres just a few ####s and some pics to check...