GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rotaryknight

1. Rotaryknight

FS: S2T DSG replacement paddles

$150 shipped
  2. Rotaryknight

FS: 1 of 1 from factory. VolkRacing ZE40 Gloss Mag Blue

$2500 obo Off car and boxed ready to go. No curbage or lip damage. Waited almost 8 months for these. Only Gloss Mag Blue ZE40 in 5x112 made by Rays at the moment. These were mounted on the car in November 18x8.5 +44 5x112 17ish lbs.Gloss Mag Blue Will include following: Matching center...
  3. Rotaryknight

New Forged Wheel Company

So these guys were are the Super Street Magazine Event at the Peterson Museum this past weekend. Really interesting. They are making fully forged wheels at an affordable price. NOT rotary or flow formed forged that are fancy names for different casting processes, these are real fully forged...
  4. Rotaryknight

FS: 2011 GTi DSG 401whp e85. Time to move on

Well it's time to get a larger family car and move on to another project. Posting this to see if anyone has a friend looking for a fun car. Most of you know how meticulous I am with the car. I am doing a partial part out of the car. I am not touching anything related to power so the vehicle will...
  5. Rotaryknight

End of an era, opinions on pricing.

Car is now officially for sale. Well it's time to get a larger family car and move on to another project. Posting this to see if anyone has a friend looking for a fun car. Most of you know how meticulous I am with the car. I am doing a partial part out of the car. I am not touching anything...
  6. Rotaryknight

Bunch of suspension stuff for sale

Sold
  7. Rotaryknight

Power steering issue

So I've noticed sporadically that I'll get random pulsing and changes in resistance turning the steering wheel. It feels like when on a conventional steering, the pump is going out or low on fluid. Since these don't have a pump.......anyone have this before? I wanted to scan but my laptop...
  8. Rotaryknight

Quick question R suspension on a GTi

Will the spring rates be too far off? Doable? Got offered a suspension that I need to make a decision on ASAP. I do track my car though not as much since I have my kid now
  9. Rotaryknight

Dammit snapped my endlink mounts AGAIN

KW V2. Snapped the endlink mount for the second time. Thinking I may not run the whiteline endlinks again. Saw the same thing happen last month on a R with PSS10. Setup is KW V2,H&R 28mm sway on soft and whiteline endlinks.
  10. Rotaryknight

Long term E85 use

Recently a lot of people have been trying e85 and I've been asked a lot of questions. Figure I'll just make a thread with my basic setup. Disclaimer: I am not an e85 "guru" just a guy who said F it why not. Plus having e85 2 min from my house made it a no brainier. Also in my signature is...
  11. Rotaryknight

Shout out to Tyrol Sports

Just wanted to say they make amazing products with amazing customer service. Long story short. Noticed a small coolant leak. Ended up being somewhere in my Tyrol race radiator. Got the heads up from my shop that Tyrol is sending me a replacement. Nice to see a company standing up for their...
  12. Rotaryknight

WTB SuperPro LCA

It's a long shot but if anyone is parting these out.
  13. Rotaryknight

FS: LED fog light kit 4600k

Used for a month then I switched all my lights to 6000k. These match the OEM BiXenon. Come with bulbs, ballasts and resistors for no error codes. These are the DAKeyauto kit with Cree bulbs. Asking $110 shipped