GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ryanbmk6

1. ryanbmk6

Service manual?

Is there any way I can access a service manual for the Mk6 gti? Getting ready to do some in depth work. Could really use access to one. Willing to pay. If anyone can point me into a direction that would be great. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ryanbmk6

2011 GTI K04 $12000 OBO Maryland

Motivated to sell!!! Mk6 GTI 2011 74,000 miles 2 door Sunroof and Nav package DSG automatic transmission Modifications Ecs boost gauge Bfi shift knob H&r supper sport springs Koni Orange shocks and struts Front lower control arm poly bushings (adjustable) Rai K04 kit Cts catless down...
  3. ryanbmk6

Ticket Help

Yes lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ryanbmk6

Ticket Help

Literally the worst idea ever. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ryanbmk6

Ticket Help

Serious be careful about pleading not guilty. Where I live if you plead not guilty they will bone you as hard as they can. It I got clocked doing 127 in a 55 and got away with paying $80 no points... so yeah. I've done well for myself lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ryanbmk6

Ticket Help

So I was in the same spot as you actually. I'm 23 now but when I was your age I got a ticket for 71 in a 55 when I was sixteen and then a year later got another bullshit ticket for going into a turn lane too soon (pulling into the shoulder before the turn lane actually started.) First tip, and...
  7. ryanbmk6

Mk6 k04 GTI

FOR SALE: my 2011 gti. LOCATED IN SOUNTHERN MARYLAND 2011 gti 2 door, sun roof+nav DSG Cloth interior Lots of mods, it's a full bolt on, k04 car. (Golf R turbo) H&r springs, Koni shocks, power flex adjustable bushings upfront. ECS boost gauge and bfi shift knob. REVO stage 3 tune...
  8. ryanbmk6

Key stuck in ignition.

Not sure if this is the best place for this topic so move it if necessary! So lately my key has been getting stuck in my ignition. Here's what happens, Key goes into ignition just fine Key turns to start car with no issues When I go to turn the car off I turn the key and it moves just fine...
  9. ryanbmk6

Squishy suspension sound.

So recently I've been noticing a squishy sound coming from my suspension. It's a hard sound to describe. It's a very creeky and squishy sound. Almost sounds like a jug of water slushing back and forth. Weird sound. I'm assuming it's bushing but idk which ones. Anyone have any ideas? What...
  10. ryanbmk6

Intake runner flaps CEL

Hey guys, so about a week ago I did a carbon cleaning on my mk6 GTI. Ever sense I put everything back together Ive been getting this Intake runner flap code popping up, and I can tell the car isn't running right. Now I know I didn't break anything, so I'm sure I don't need a new manifold, I...
  11. ryanbmk6

FK or JOM

Alright, I'm sure this question will be asked a lot in the coming week or so, but I'm sure you guys have seen the deal ecs is putting out. FK and JOM coils for $350 shipped, I'm seriously considering swapping my h&r and koni springs and stuts out for one of these kits. The price is hard to pass...
  12. ryanbmk6

New tires!

Hey guys, so winter is coming up and my p-zero's are shot. I need a set of all season tires. Looking through reviews it seems like the pilot sports are the best all season there is but they're way too expensive, $180 a piece is nuts. So I was looking into the continental dsw6 (the brand new...
  13. ryanbmk6

Universal Catch Can?

Has anyone ever installed a "universal" catch can on their mk6 GTI? If so anyone got pictures of an install? Will a universal kit work on our cars? How/how not?
  14. ryanbmk6

REVO Stage 3 K04 ping.

GUYS!!! Holy crap it worked. Used the SPS and dropped to the 91 octane tune. Went out tonight and did some pulls once the traffic cleared up. So I heard absolutely nothing. Power was ready sooner, and the top end was pulling so hard. Then there's the logs... Pull #1 Pull #2 Timing pull...