GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Service manual?

ryanbmk6

Ready to race!
Is there any way I can access a service manual for the Mk6 gti? Getting ready to do some in depth work. Could really use access to one. Willing to pay. If anyone can point me into a direction that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jebusfreek666

Ready to race!
Is there any way I can access a service manual for the Mk6 gti? Getting ready to do some in depth work. Could really use access to one. Willing to pay. If anyone can point me into a direction that would be great.

You mean the owners manual? Didn't it come with your vehicle?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Haynes refuses to make one. Link above is pretty good. Otherwise you might have luck tracking down a freeware copy of elsaweb

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Look around the internet and you can get ElsaWin, its like 80gigs though but you get instructions on how to repair pretty much every VW vehicle

ryanbmk6

Ready to race!
It's not perfect, but I use the Bentley Manual (link below) for the Mk5 in addition to cross-checking with any posts, docs, etc. that I can find to cover any minute differences between the generations.

Amazon Link:

https://www.amazon.com/Volkswagen-R...3760001&sr=8-4&keywords=bentley+manual+vw+gti

In case you were wondering, there is information about the CBFA TSI motor as well.

Yah know I didn't even think about the 2009 mk5 having the tsi. I might pick that up thanks man.

zrickety

The Fixer

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
It's not perfect, but I use the Bentley Manual (link below) for the Mk5 in addition to cross-checking with any posts, docs, etc. that I can find to cover any minute differences between the generations.

Amazon Link:
https://www.amazon.com/Volkswagen-Rabbit-GTI-Service-Manual/dp/0837616646/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1493760001&sr=8-4&keywords=bentley+manual+vw+gti

In case you were wondering, there is information about the CBFA TSI motor as well.

I have this and its pretty bare bones IMO. Hardly any TSI info. Good for basic stuff like torque specs.