GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SethProSTX

1. SethProSTX

Final Post from Me!

OK so i have grown to love all my VW family, both on the road and on this forum. All the help yall have provided is exptremely helpful. Plus the crazy threads yall throw up. I really did enjoy my time with my golf. BUTTT!!!!! My 2010 Golf TDI is BACK IN THE F*^&*%^ SHOP. Ive had the car for...
  2. SethProSTX

GTI wave?

BAHAHAhAhAH i like seeing ppl put up treads that already have pages and pages on the topic and then get burned. can we get a step by step search button preview when you join the forum so ppl are instantly reminded to use it first.
  3. SethProSTX

Tesla Model S

not bad to look at.
  4. SethProSTX

May 21, Judgement Day...

me and the big man up stairs are tight! so i aint worried about it lol. and plus i gata get my freaking wheels before then!
  5. SethProSTX

are our cars alive??? yes im being philosophical

BAHAHA this is an awesome start to a thread
  6. SethProSTX

New Generation Tyres

possibly a wheel save looks like too! NO MORE BENT RIM BRO
  7. SethProSTX

2011 Alfa Giulietta QV

x2 the test drive. i like the interior look sicks
  8. SethProSTX

WTB: AMG Aero ii

Preferably not monoblocks. Even if they need to be refinished let me know i would like to see them. Thanks
  9. SethProSTX

Coilover Help.

Could someone help me install so coils on my 2010 TDI? Anyone know a person or a shop that could do it. I suck at coils. Preferably south Texas (S.A./Houston/Austin/Corpus/etc.) If someone could point me in the right direction I would be extremely thankful.:thumbsup:
  10. SethProSTX

HOLY S#%$ this can be good.

So yesterday (8:00am) i took my 2010 TDI golf into the dealership to get my 40k service and upgraded and what not. Well they fixed all my problems and brought it back into the front and gave me my keys. I thanked them and walked out to leave. Started my car and the check engine light was still...
  11. SethProSTX

Polo R WRC

:O i want!
  12. SethProSTX

Kikker 5150 Bobber

damn cause ive always wanted to have one. i have a 67' Harley that im thinking about putting a bobber kit on it an stretching the rake out a bit. but damn thanks for the imput. id like to see one in person though. i mean to each his own, and a lot of ppl dont like the bobbers feel while riding...
  13. SethProSTX

Kikker 5150 Bobber

Ok so ive had an intrest in a bobber for a long long time now. Ive always lover 2 wheels and riding since i was a wee one. owned a CBR1000RR when i was young and dumb, currently restoring a 1967 HD sportster that i was whiled. BUT..... I have found these 200-250cc Kikker Bobber Kits. You buy...
  14. SethProSTX

Scion FR-S Concept Revealed

its dope. im first in line to pick one up if they hit the stealerships
  15. SethProSTX

Wheel & Tire advice?

Bout to run some Raderwerks M-TEN85 BK.. just need some advice on what to get. I want to run the staggered (18x8 and 18x9) but dont know what would the better choice of offset be? +35/+35 or +42/+45. Also what would a good tire size to run with them be? Currently running Eibach Sportline...