GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sh0ebox

1. S

FS: Neuspeed RSe05 17x8 ET45, Dunlop SP Winter Sport 4D XL 225/45R17

1) [SOLD] Neuspeed RSe05 17x8 ET45 5x112: These were my summer wheels. Car was daily driven and never tracked/autocrossed. Wheels are in good condition with no cracks, bends, dents, etc. There are some small nicks around the lugs from swapping wheels which is to be expected. One wheel does...
  2. S

FS: Double Apex USB Charger & Auto Headlight Kit

FS: Bold-Sport Golf MK6 Auto Headlight Kit As the title states, I've got a Double Apex USB Charger for sale. Fantastic interior mod that looks OEM and provides the fast 2.4A USB charge all cars should have. Will come in original packaging. The actual charger is still in my car but I plan on...
  3. S

SOLD: deAutoKey 11pc Interior LED Kit - $40

Edit: SOLD! Thanks guys! Up for sale is the 11pc Complete Interior LED Kit from deAutoKey with white footwell LEDs. These LEDs were purchased and installed in my MK6 TDI in April 2014. Asking $40 shipped via PayPal in the CONUS. Thanks for looking!
  4. S

SOLD: VLand Dark Cherry LED Tails & Clear Side Markers

Edit: SOLD! Thanks guys! 1. VLand R20 dark cherry LED tail lights for MK6 Golf/GTI/TDI. These are in fantastic condition, with all LEDs in working order. No scratches/chips/etc. Fit is basically perfect (see pics below). Come with everything pictured and in original box. Includes resistors, so...
  5. S

Recent Purchase thread....

I do my best In case you were wondering, the outer half of the speakers looks like the inner half of the speakers :thumbsup:
  6. S

Not purchased today, but received today - new studio monitors:
  7. S

What misaka said. And yep, they release an update every year. Currently rounding with my hospital's infectious disease consult service. We get some pretty gnarly stuff so this is nice to have in my pocket for the less common things and sicker people!
  8. S

My most recent purchase (aside from food): aww yea #nerdlife
  9. S

POLE: How much did your mattress cost?

$470 for a Serta (mattress only). Nothing crazy but it's super comfy. Firm is the way to go
  10. S

Fuelly - Where are my mileage conscious people at?

Yeah it's currently at $3.75 which is about $0.20-$0.30 cheaper than premium Sent from my XT1060
  11. S

Fuelly - Where are my mileage conscious people at?

Not much in the way of data yet... still under 5k miles
  12. S

FS: 4 Brand New VW OEM TPMS Sensors

[SOLD]: 4 Brand New VW OEM TPMS Sensors SOLD As the title states, I have a set of 4 brand new VW OEM TPMS sensors (Part #: 1K0-907-255-C). Never been mounted, still in the bag. $105 shipped and PayPaled in the ConUS. http://i.imgur.com/LLc5OA1.jpg http://i.imgur.com/vQuOqiZ.jpg Thanks for...
  13. S

Help Choosing Tint

Getting ready to put some tint on so I called around some local shops to get quotes and availability. I live in Iowa so I don't have a ton of options, but below (and in the poll) is what I got regarding the films available and prices. Out of these, which do you think would be the best value in...
  14. S

Official floor jack discussion thread.

Just an FYI, this 3-ton steel jack (20" lift) is currently on sale for $82.99 in-store with coupon at HF right now, and this 1.5-ton aluminum racing jack (14.75" lift) is $69.99 + ship online (maybe in-store too) currently. I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment so I just ordered the 1.5-ton...
  15. S

Sunglass thread

The nose pads made a HUGE difference for me. I used to love my Ray Bans and thought they were just fine but since I got the Tom Fords I can't help but notice how poorly the Ray Bans fit in comparison. The Tom Fords are much more comfortable and easy to wear for long periods. Just wish they were...