GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Skywarp23

FS: LED Tail Light ADAPTERS

Never used, or even taken out of the package. Bought so I would have them ready once I got the funds to get the LED's, but traded in the car, so never got around to ordering the lights. $50 shipped to anywhere in the US.
  2. Skywarp23

Rear Wiper Delete

Deleted my rear wiper, thought I'd take a few pics.
  3. Skywarp23

WSO Pictures

OK all, I'm in no way a professional photographer, but here's some pictures I took at WSO this weekend. Enjoy! http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa462/Skywarp23/ Or if you prefer Facebook albums: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150172920032909.309249.722362908
  4. Skywarp23

If you had to choose 1 car from each of the following car makers what would they be?

Honda/Acura: Acura NSX VW: 2012 R (yes, I would trade in my GTI for one fi I could work a good enough deal) Nissan: GTR Mercedes benz: S-65 AMG Porsche: 911 GT2 BMW: 2010 M5 Chevrolet/Pontiac/Caddy/: Corvette Z06 / G8 GXP / CTSV Coupe Dodge: Challenger SRT Ford: GT Lotus:2010 Esprit...
  5. Skywarp23

New Pictures at the Beach

Went to the beach on base and took some pics. I really like how these 4 turned out so I thought I'd share.
  6. Skywarp23

Sunny Day Shots

Lowered the front some more, and it was such a beautiful day, had to take some new pictures to whore out. :D
  7. Skywarp23

2010 GTI Stock Suspension - Springs & Shocks

Just had coils installed, so don't really need the stock suspension any more. Perfect for someone who has a mkVI Golf or TDI and wants the GTI suspension on it (slightly lower). Not sure if it will fit a mkV Jetta or not, but they'll fit a mkV GTI if that helps. Setup has 13.5K miles on it and...
  8. Skywarp23

Koni Coils Installed :)

OK, Koni coils have been installed. :thumbup: HUGE thank you to Larry Horowitz in Ventura for doing the installation. He is awesome and totally open to any and all questions you have while he's working. :thumbsup: I'm going to drop it a few more threads in the front, but the back is all the...
  9. Skywarp23

Koni Coils Installed :)

OK, Koni coils have been installed. I'm going to drop it a few more threads in the front, but the back is all the way down, with only the lower perch in (they sent me the wrong upper perch). I love the way it rides, as it feels just as smooth as stock, but with better control. First pic is from...
  10. Skywarp23

Suspension Install Question

When installing coilovers, do the 14m strut pinch bolts/nuts need to be replaced, or can you reuse the factory ones? If so, anybody have the part number?
  11. Skywarp23

Happy Day!

I just ordered these Monday night from WRDUSA. Today's Wednesday and they arrived. Now that's fast! Now to get them put on. I'll post pics and my personal review (for whatever that's worth) as soon as I get them installed.
  12. Skywarp23

WTB Good Coilovers for mkVI GTI

I'm looking for a good set of coilovers for my GTI (H&R, Koni, ST, etc). I don't want Racelands, or any of the cheap ones, I want a good set, and I have cash in hand. I'm located in Central California (Lompoc), and am willing to drive a few hours north or south. Let me know if you have anything...
  13. Skywarp23

Uber Frustrating!!!

I live in Lompoc (central coast). It sucks here. There are no tuning shops here (APR, suspension, anything), therefore I have to drive a few hours to get to a good Euro tuning shop (i.e. Thousand Oaks, LA, etc). My problem....I work Mon-Fri, so can only do it on the weekend, yet, there aren't...
  14. Skywarp23

Tuning Shops in Santa Barbara, Ventura, or Thousand Oaks?

Well, I have the money to get my APR Stage I tune, however need a place to go. Does anyone know of a good tuner shop in one of the 3 cities in the subject (or anywhere in between) where I can get it done? Thanks. NEVERMIND!!!! I found some on APRs site (duhhhhhh). Mods...please delete this.
  15. Skywarp23

Lowering Question - NOT a "which is better" Question

This is NOT a "which is better, springs/shocks or coilovers" question, nor a "which do you prefer" question. What is the lowest you can drop a mkVI GTI and have ZERO rubbing, while running 18x8s on 225/40-18 tires?
  16. Skywarp23

WTT: My BSH True Seal Intake for Neuspeed PowerFlow Intake

For Sale/Trade: BSH True Seal Intake - about a month old, in perfect condition. Includes unopened K&N Breather filter if you need it. $175 + Shipping OR Trade for Neuspeed Powerflow Intake Reason for sale/trade: I live in California. BSH intake is not CARB exempt, Neuspeed Powerflow intake...
  17. Skywarp23

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

THAT is an awesome picture! Where's that at? Reminds me of Germany/England. Oh how I miss Europe.
  18. Skywarp23

Finally!! My First Mod!

:thumbup: Finally received my BSH True Seal Intake yesterday for my Carbon Steel Gray GTI (thank you NAMotorsports). I can definitely feel a difference (and hopefully it's not just in my mind due to knowing there's a new intake :)) I also like the way it sounds. Only a slight change, but...
  19. Skywarp23

Photoshop Request

Can anyone photoshop me an image of a carbon steel gray 4 door GTI with the 18" Thunder wheels that come as an option for the VW CC? I'd really appreciate it. I've attached 2 pics of my GTI and a pic of the Thunder to use as templates if it makes it easier. Thanks in advance.