GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tt15gm

OEM MK6 Tail lights

I've replaced my stock tail lights on my 2010 golf GTI with LED tail lights, so I no longer have any use for the factory tail lights. Lights are in very good shape and just have micro scratches if you look very closely, but otherwise they look new from a couple feet away. All lights work. Asking...
  2. tt15gm

Suspension Noise

The other day I noticed after I climbed into my car, there was a squeaky noise as I sat down. I then got out and started pushing each side of the car and I could hear the sound coming from the driver side rear of the car as I pushed each side. So of course when I pushed the driver side rear...
  3. tt15gm

Samsung Galaxy s3 Phone Connection/Sound Issues with RCD-510

So I just picked up a SGS3 the other day and got rid of my iPhone4. One thing I liked about the iPhone was I could connect to my RCD-510 stereo using bluetooth, which sounded excellent even for streaming Pandora, and I could also connect using the MDI cable which in addition to charging the...
  4. tt15gm

Vibration and Wander on New Conti Extreme DW Tires

So I just had new Continental Extreme Contact DW tires I ordered on Tirerack installed at a local reputable independent service shop the other week. Tires were balanced and a 4-wheel alignment was done. Immediately I noticed the tires were very quiet and the ride was smooth, but the car felt a...
  5. tt15gm

Replace Front Struts?

So I just had a shop do an oil change for my 40K and they said they noticed the front stuts were leaking and need to be replaced. I was a little shocked because I only have 40K, but then I remembered that I have hit at least 2 potholes in the last couple years, so that possibly could have...
  6. tt15gm

New Stock GTI / Golf Black Carpeted Floor Mats

I'm finally getting around to getting rid of my stock carpeted floor mats that have been in storage for the almost 2 years. My car came with the monster mats and these mats were also included. Floor mats have never been used. FREE, but buyer pays shipping. Paypal payments. Will ship...
  7. tt15gm

Intermittent EPC Light and No Start When Attempting to Start GTI

I searched the forum, but couldn't find anyone else with the same problem. Here's what's happening... I'm getting ready to start my car by pressing the clutch and turning the key, when the car doesn't crank over, and I get an EPC light and "service engine" in the MFD. I then remove the keys...
  8. tt15gm

New Graphic in MFD after software upgrade?

I recently had my car serviced at the dealer the other day. I tried to get them to disable the lock beep, but they said it couldn't be changed. They also upgraded my car's software. When I drove away from the dealer I noticed a new graphic in the multi-function display(MFD) where the odometer...
  9. tt15gm

GTI Makes Car and Driver's Best Handling Car in America for Less Than $100K

I thought this was pretty cool and surprising. I think it was the best front-wheel-drive handling car since there's other cars like the Lotus Exige that I'm surprise didn't make the list...