GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BigRobSA

P0101 and wonky fuel trims....

Okay, ever since going to v3.1 K04 file, putting in the 3bar MAP sensor, I've been getting sporadic p0101 codes. It never, ever runs weirdly or stutters or anything. Just the CEL, which I clear with a handheld if I'm on the road, or with VCDS if I'm at home. After sitting for months due to...
  2. BigRobSA

Can't go to 93 or 100 tune on APR k04 v3.0?

I just tried to switch back to the 100 tune, from the 93 tune that I've been on for about a month, and it won't go. I have Stock/91/93/100 as choices on the APR setup. I had to replace the FX350 disc with the SB drop-in because the 350 was slipping fairly badly with ~12k on it. Anyway, I started...
  3. BigRobSA

Dyno'd the krautmobile...

Went to the Leukemia fund raiser car show with several fellow local VW/A-oo-dii owners here in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I dyno'd (DynoJet) the blue beast. Videos: 61* outside, 29.31in-Hg, 33% humidity, STD 1.01 Run1: 246.00hp/285.86ft-lbs Run2: 250.76hp/288.03ft-lbs Run3...
  4. BigRobSA

Check front right side light message - sporadic.

I got my DRL's VAGCOM'd to the fogs a few months ago, and ever since then I get the "Check front right side light!" message on the screen with the lightbulb idiot-light on the dash when I actually turn my headlights on. I only get this once in a while, and it doesn't matter cold/warm outside...
  5. BigRobSA

APR stage 1, trying to load stage 2+....

I am at the shop, having a custom 3" turbo-back built from scratch (pics will be posted later on the other thread) and was also trying to have the ECU flashed, via OBDII, to upgrade to stage 2+. When hooked up, we got several instances where it didn't initialize the ECU (first stage of 7 in...
  6. BigRobSA

APR Stage II+?

Okay, as I posted in another thread, I recently added water meth and bumped up to the 100 tune on my Stage1 from APR. Now, the APR site has dyno graphs and power listings for the Stage1-stock/91/93/100. Power (HP) 200 HP 250 HP 254 HP 273 HP Torque (LB-FT) 207 TQ 294 TQ 297 TQ 337 TQ But...