GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Traffic Info on RNS315

I have had my car for about 4 months now and have been wondering about the traffic information capability of the RNS315. Once you select a destination, than hit the [i] button on the top right corner of the unit it brings up the screen below. Although the car comes with the sirius/xm...
  2. M

Potholes!! $&@#

I have spent the las 3.5 years living, working, and driving in Europe (Prague) I can't believe how shi$&@ the roads in NJ are!!* Just got a flat tire in 12degree weather.* However on a lighter note I was surprised we have a full size spare. How much do the pirelli tires usually go for?? Don't...
  3. M

Whats your occupation?

Director of Sales and Call Center Operations
  4. M

snow wheels and tires

can anyone recommend a inexpensive tire and wheel setup for winter only. Im not too worried about looks just want to protect the factory wheels from being destroyed in the winter. budget is about $800-$850 for wheels and tires. thanks for any suggestions.
  5. M

Do we have this in the USA?

Just a quick question (sorry if a stupid one) :bonk: I am still waiting for my GTI to arrive, I ordered every option possible but have no clue if will get the "climatronic" or "dual zone climate control" like in the pic? Im not sure if the option even exists in the USA?
  6. M

What was your last car?

last car was a 06 Audi TT Roadster 225.
  7. M

Picking my GTI up Saturday!

Hi All, Wanted to know if there are any suggestions as to what i should look for when picking up my new car. Except: leaky rear windshield nozzle, and ticking noise in first gear. Details about the car: 2011 Candy White GTI Autobahn Package Navi Thanks in advance for any suggestions.