GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Misc GTI stuff for sale. incl. Ross-tech cable

Sold the 2011 GTI and need to get rid of some stuff. Ross-Tech Micro-can Dongle, used twice - SOLD Old school bra - hood piece used for a year, bumper mask never used $30 obo Stock air filter box - SOLD Brand new factory cabin filter $10 Factory floor mats - fronts and rear used for about a...
  2. R

Looking for two clean Detroits

Just ordered tires and let to switch out two curbed Detroits with clean ones. Local or shipped is okay.
  3. R

PedalBox by DTE Systems

Could not find a thread on this product but lots of threads on the throttle lag issue so I thought I would ask. Anyone have any experience with this? What is intriguing are the three driving modes: Sport, Sport+, and Eco mode with the ability to customize...
  4. R

Das Auto Magazine How to Improve Your Volkswagen Vehicle Performance

Just got this today and found it interesting. Looks like VW wants part of the aftermarket business and to remind everyone about voiding their warranty using non-VW. I'd love to see what they have to offer but all they say is "Talk with your local Volkswagen dealer about how to find and install...
  5. R

Are the new R's selling well?

I was in at San Tan VW today and noticed that they had 3 R's in stock which I found unusual. Are they selling or starting to sit on dealer lots or was the fact the San Tan had three for sell a fluke?
  6. R

Motorcyclist clocked going 193 mph on NY highway

Must of been on a 'busa or the new ZX-14. Guy did it in the rain. Crazy and alot of balls!!! ROSENDALE, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities say a 28-year-old man in upstate New York has been charged with driving his motorcycle at nearly 200 mph on a highway in the rain. State police say a trooper clocked...
  7. R

Just test drove a BRZ

I was really lucky when I dropped by my local Subaru dealer as they had one in stock. It was the base model in Subaru blue. Unfortunately it was an automatic. Sticker price $27,250. The owner Richard indicated that they were lucky to have one in stock as the buyer backed out due to loss of job...
  8. R

MKVII

Reading up on the MKVII that is going to be rolling out later this year in Europe. Besides being a little lighter, lower and wider the bumps in hp are supposedly as follows: GTI = 217hp Golf R = 290hp and here is one to really drool over Golf RS = 365hp (2.5l 5 cyllinder as currently seen in...
  9. R

Stage 2 vs 2011 Cadillac CTS

Alright first get this out of the way: *Cool Story Bro *This is happened somewhere in Mexico Was waiting at a red light and took notice of a CTS coupe next to me thinking that they are pretty ugly IMO. Anyways, the light turns green and I move away briskly and suddenly I hear the Caddy gun...
  10. R

Konig rims sold by Discount Tire

Anyone know anything about these wheels. Quality, weight, etc? http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findWheelDetail.do?dVeh=dVeh&bp=&tc=KONAST&c=1&rcz=85249&yr=2011&pc=64258&wd=18&rw=&vid=019476&rc=AZEINT
  11. R

FS - Stock GTI springs and shocks

SOLD - Gotta get it out of my garage. $100 obo. Pickup only.
  12. R

MKVII to be built in Mexico

I read in the April edition on Automobile that the next Golf will be built in Mexico. If that is the case this will be my last GTI. What does everyone think?
  13. R

Forum Down

It was pretty long this time.:thumbdown:
  14. R

WTB Detroit Wheels

Looking for one or two new or clean Detroits wheels here in the Phoeniz Az area at a reasonable price. PM me.