GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

DIY How to take apart your sunroof switch to add and LED color of your choice

this DIY is not the easiest thing to do. This is just a small tutorial on how to do the process of taking apart the knob, and where to install the LED, where to run the wires, and how to reassemble the switch. **** i am not responsible if you break your stuff**** ***** pay attention to how...
  2. I

sunroof switch light, illuminated sunroof switch, mk5 sunroof switch in a mk6

This will be kind of detailed but it's very easy to do. there is no need to swap the entire panel, no need to tap into wiring, no need to hack in to your car's power supply. this is purely plug and play!!!!! **** if you break your stuff that's on you, not me or my dog Max. just you*** :laugh...
  3. I

Colormatched Front Lower Gray Fascia to Black

I've seen it done on many other colors, and some say it's stupid do it on a black car, but I am loving the new contrast this adds. Before with stock gray on the lower fascia: After with color match:
  4. I

installed the magnaflow

Ok today I installed the Magnaflow cat back that I sourced from hottexhaust.com. The price was 488.00 usd shipped and it came in about 4 days from cali. used discount code "vortex" but "fordtruck8" works as well :heart: The kit was very and I mean very easy to install and was done with a 15mm...
  5. I

nice day = some modding

color matched sides, euro dash cubby, and gti seat inserts (on mine how I got the red was; i used 3m double sided tape to install them but left the red plastic stuff so you could see it through the GTI. color is spot on) also no pic but i swapped to amber city lights, and the scuff plate..
  6. I

europlate holder question

I know this may seem like a stupid question to some but just got my mk6 specific front euro plate holder, and it came with no instructions. I see how to install the holder to the bumper but how is the plate supposed to attach to the holder? The only other cars I have had this on was my mk4...
  7. I

changed up my grille a little

satin black vinyl not paint. less than 10 mins to do.
  8. I

she's on the flow... shorty got low low low low (not to low but enough for me)

love it.. thanks to all those who answered questions from me H&R s.s
  9. I

got the tint on today..

i am glad my week of sun death is over :D
  10. I

i have the rear wiper nozzle leak

fk my life :mad0259: