GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. canuckcharlie

2013 Audi RS4 Avant "Paintball Duel"

I'd love to have this setup in my morning commute!
  2. canuckcharlie

New personal record

I'm no fuel economy freak...but this is pretty impressive. Avg'd over 45 mile morning commute between 60-70 mph, 10%city/90%hwy
  3. canuckcharlie

MK7 Review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8B2lx0-cBw&feature=g-all-u Some of the features on the new golf is really neat!
  4. canuckcharlie

Oil leak after 30k service

Just noticed a small stream of oil in the garage after getting 30k service a week ago. I checked the engine oil level with the dip stick and it's still over the max level. Weird thing is if the drain plug wasnt tightened it should have leak a lot more oil over a week. Is there an over flow...
  5. canuckcharlie

Focus ST First Drive (Taking Stabs at the GTI)

I wonder if all that power driving the front wheels is just too much. Mazdaspeed 3 seemed to be a good example. Balance is everything. But i am glad there's more sport compacts/hot hatches coming out. I thought this market is pretty dead a few years ago.
  6. canuckcharlie

Neat VW Feature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9ulEb0Yt9Q&feature=related unfortunately not avail on MK6
  7. canuckcharlie

Need your help!

Done Im sure the answer to the loyalty question will be skewed based on inputs from this forum
  8. canuckcharlie

MKVII to be built in Mexico

This thread just took a bad turn
  9. canuckcharlie

Challenger SRT8 vs GTI

This is not a performance comparison because thats just dumb... Anyways, i work for chrysler and fortunate enough i got myself a 2011 challenger SRT8 (6.4L V8/470 hp/RWD) evaluation car for the weekend and i just want to share some thoughts... I never thought i say this but there is a point...
  10. canuckcharlie

I Wish Game

Granted, you have to do it on the track I wish that i didnt curb my detroit
  11. canuckcharlie

clutch grind in reverse

just recently i notice a metal grinding sound from engine bay while slowly reversing (6 spd manual)...and ONLY in reverse. Any ideas what's wrong?
  12. canuckcharlie

Explain your User Name.

my name is charlie and im canadian
  13. canuckcharlie

clicking sound at 1k rpm

today i was reversing into the garage and noticed every time the rev pass thru 1k rpm from idle, there's switch clicking sound from the instrument cluster which i never noticed before. What is it? Anyone else have the same thing?
  14. canuckcharlie

Whats your occupation?

Mechanical/Automotive Engineer
  15. canuckcharlie

The Picture Game

16. canuckcharlie

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hello! Got my GTI a month ago and absolutely loving it! :D