GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

WTB: MK6/Audi A3 TDI performance parts

I picked up a beautiful 2012 Audi A3 from someone on the forums earlier last month. I am currently on the hunt for used parts and figured I would post up in case anyone is selling(no rush either). Currently has the RocketChip tune with DSG(super impressive actually) and ready to help her...
  2. C

WTB: Cherry Red Euro/US tails and OEM R headlights

Just as the title says. Looking to purchase Cherry Red LED tails, Euro or US spec along with the OEM golf R headlights for my 14’ White TDI. Located in Denver. Venmo or chase quickpay preferred.
  3. C

Opinions needed. Trading my gti for....

I may have this opportubity upon me. I have my 2011 DSG gti base model with 34000 miles with the following mods: CTS down pipe Magnaflow catback NS turbo outlet pipe NS throttle body NS torque arm APR carbonio Smoked sides CTS intercooler APR stage 2 tuning APR rear sway bar Boost gauge...
  4. C

FS: 2011 gti base DSG with 32000 miles

It's my craigslist ad. Price is very negotiable! http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4487813227.html $20,000
  5. C

WTB: stock tires or other all season (4)

Just as the title says, I am looking to buy the stock Pirelli tires or your other unused all season tires for my 18' Denver's. I am lookin for less than 10k miles and good tread and no holes of course. Would like them shipped but I will do a local pickup.
  6. C

Feeler FS: AWE tuning K04, 9000 miles used

I'm just putting this out here. I have a AWE Tuning K04 still on my car currently. I bought it new without GIAC software for $2600. I also have a CTS FMIC that I would part with that I bought new at $800. Both not including shipping or installation fees. I am looking for 1200 OBO for the turbo...
  7. C

FS: CTS Catch Can, used 3100 miles

I am selling my CTS catch can. It was brand new when I bought it now and still in perfect condition, it's off my car with only 3100 miles and still just as new as the day I bought it. I am slowly beginning to part out my K04 gti and the catch can is the first to go. I have all bolts, both...
  8. C

Friendly Reminder to my fellow Catch Can Users

It's winter time and my catch can insides filled up and froze. I started the car and everything was fine, I had a 74 miles drive from Beloit to Milwaukee. I decided to stop for a coffee at mcdonalds(thank God I did) and it smelled of a burning motor and turbo. I didn't want to believe it was me...
  9. C

Are there performance injectors?

I have been searching around on several tuners/tuning websites and I see "high flow injectors" but with no information on them. Would replacing stock fuel injectors with these performance ones actually gain anything or just function better? Injectors on my 98 be diesel was amazing, perhaps the...
  10. C

F/S 1998 blue Jetta TDI ~Milwaukee

It's time for me to move on. I have a 1998 blue Jetta tdi that I picked up from Miami 1.5 years ago. 225,000 miles with a wonderful 44-49mpg constant. All routine maintenance has been performed including timing belt 5,000 miles ago. Mods and maintenance as follow: TDI mods Power plus 764-550...
  11. C

Got my K04 and FMIC today <3

So after the long awaited time(2 days) I finally got my AWE K04 and CTS FMIC installed. First drive was absolutely mind blowing!!! With my other mods the car is smooth and just fantastic. I thought it would take more time to get used to the power but it came to me very naturally. I can...
  12. C

2 weeks to new k04 owner!

So I decided 2 days ago instead of getting a new hot tub I'm going to go k04. The hot tub price kept rising and rising with every add on so I decided I wanted to go faster(although I'm the worlds slowest driver). I'm picking up a less than 3k used AWE turbo kit for $1300, a new CTS intercooler...
  13. C

WTB: A/M IC and k04

Looks for perhaps an used APR intecooler and a used k04 setup, lemme know ~dustin
  14. C

Looking for opinions. RSB content

I recently purchased an APR rear sway bar but I don't have it installed yet. I'm picking up a set of h&r sport springs to throw on at the same time. Milwaukee has terrible roads and especially if I'm lowered there may be a catastrophe. Will the rear sway perform still amazing with an OEM...
  15. C

All these horror stories, now I am hesitant

This is my 3rd gti all of which have had APR stage 2 tuning with not a single issue at all. In my signature are my mods and I am planning on stage 2 right away. I keep reading all these misfire, ECU, malfunction horror stories that is making me think otherwise. Do I want to tune my car, well...
  16. C

WTB: 2.5-3.0 exhaust catback only

I preferably enjoy Magnaflow, if you have a 3in exhaust catback for sale hit me up. Going to mat it with my 3in CTS catless downpipe. ~Dustin
  17. C

Who else has experienced what I'm going thru with fueling issue?

2011 vw gti 12,000 miles and mods in signature. The current issue is, is that my car has random fuel cuts and turns off by itself when in park sometimes. It's a full warranty issue now but the car in 12,000 miles has had 5 of the same fuel sensor replaced and 1 hpfp replacement so far. The...
  18. C

Holy grail of Carmakers

Thoughts on this article. I find it quite interesting. http://news.yahoo.com/insight-volkswagen-discovered-holy-grail-carmakers-060619189--finance.html?