GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RGGTI41510

DSG golf ball shifter

300 Or best offer.
  2. RGGTI41510

FS: DSG golf ball shifter, Depo lights, floor mats, euro switch

Got some random stuff for sale. PM me your phone number or email and I'll text you pics. Golf ball DSG shifter: $300 obo Depo tail lights: $200 obo (One light has a bee in it) Auto headlights Euro switch: make offer Parking brake boot with red stitching: make offer Everything can be picked...
  3. RGGTI41510

Considering proposing to my girlfriend, seeking advice

I've been with my girlfriend for a bit over 6 years and thinking of taking that step and I was hoping I can some advice. Like I mentioned, we've been together for 6 years but we did spend like six months broken up 3 years ago. That break that was very beneficial to us both, helped us realize...
  4. RGGTI41510

Advertisement on this site

I usually use tapatalk but I've been lurking tonight on my iPad and the advertisements on this site are eerily specific I was looking at a specific pair of sneakers yesterday and an ad for footaction.com Just an hour ago I was playing with the vw USA website, building a jetta out of curiosity...
  5. RGGTI41510

Young man killed for a PS4

San Francisco police were searching for the gunman who robbed and shot a young man trying to sell a PlayStation4 game console, killing him Sunday afternoon. The fatal shooting occurred around 3:30 p.m. near the intersection of Mendell Street and Galvez Avenue in San Francisco's Bayview...
  6. RGGTI41510

WTF is this?

BRZ wagon? http://jalopnik.com/holy-shit-brz-wagon-1467880566 http://m.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows/tokyo-motor-show-2013-subaru-cross-sport-design-concept
  7. RGGTI41510

Super Typhoon Haiyan

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/07/world/asia/philippines-typhoon-haiyan/index.html?c=homepage-t Haiyan was probably the strongest tropical cyclone to hit land anywhere in the world in recorded history. Fuuuuuuuhh...
  8. RGGTI41510

Things to do in Monterey, Ca?

I'm here for the weekend with my GF, any suggestions on things to do? Places to go? Restaurants? So far I'll be sure to check out 17 mile drive, the aquarium and cannery row. (Went to cannery row this morning for a few minutes, seemed kinda lame (bead store? Really?)) I'm at the fisherman's...
  9. RGGTI41510

Conan O'brien

I know his show has sucked recently, but I guess it's the show's 20th anniversary and he's showing old clips from the 90's. HILARIOUS. I remember staying up late when I was in junior high to watch his show.
  10. RGGTI41510

Anyone here have a degree in Computer Science?

What do you do? How do you like your career?
  11. RGGTI41510

eBay VW sticker

wtf?
  12. RGGTI41510

Have you test driven a car with no intention of buying it?

For some reason I have this itch to go test drive an Abarth. But I won't be purchasing, no way. Have you ever done this? Or thought of doing this? What car was it?
  13. RGGTI41510

Every time a new iPhone comes out...

...my "old" one CONVENIENTLY starts FUCKING UP!!! Anybody else??
  14. RGGTI41510

WTB WTT passenger side blind spot mirror

PASSENGER SIDE ONLY I'm looking for a non-tinted passenger side blind spot mirror. I also have an OEM passenger side mirror to trade if interested. thanks.
  15. RGGTI41510

A-pillar gap after removal?

I removed my A-pillar to install and auto headlight sensor. Now there is a gap beteeen the A-pillar and the dash. I noticed there's a hook that goes through a slot in the dash but can't for the life of me figure out how to get it in there. Anybody else have trouble with this? I looked through...
  16. RGGTI41510

Mayweather vs Canelo

Anybody care?
  17. RGGTI41510

Rich LA kid road rage

http://gawker.com/hollywood-screenwriters-son-rear-ends-car-goes-on-ric-1253990808 Too funny. Maybe someone with better innernet skills than me can embed the video.
  18. RGGTI41510

Bay Bridge

Anyone else wanna share their pics of the new eastern span? First MK6er on the new bridge? Lol I did see a white Golf 4 door though.
  19. RGGTI41510

Ray Donovan

Does anybody watch this show? Me n the GF just watched the first 5 episodes. It's a pretty good show. There IS a couple holes in the plot here n there, but it's still pretty entertaining. Hope I'm not the only one If you don't watch it, I highly suggest giving it a chance.