GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bowthewow

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Test fit painted side skirt and wing extension also pic of rear wiper delete which I recently did.
  2. Bowthewow

Help me please! I'm overheating

Did you ever figure it out?
  3. Bowthewow

Idk if I’m just stupid but I couldn’t tell the different with having it unplugged
  4. Bowthewow

Rear wiper delete which I’ve wanted to do for so long.
  5. Bowthewow

Test fit this spoiler
  6. Bowthewow

Random Local Parts

Well the black one doesn’t fit mine but instructions says for mk6 and sits on top of it.. hmm
  7. Bowthewow

Random Local Parts

Found two local spoiler extensions and both I can’t find online anywhere. Here what they look like will post better pics of the black one.
  8. Bowthewow

Radiator fans won’t turn on

60k very low miles, will be checking fuses for power before I can see if it’s the fans or AC condenser
  9. Bowthewow

Halogen to Xenon lights not working.

Think you need to enable something using VCDS I initially had an issue like this an didn’t want the head ache. So got a plug and play headlight for halogen with no adapters. But see if a shop can adjust the settings it should work.
  10. Bowthewow

Official BLACK GTI / Golf Thread

Still have lots of work to do
  11. Bowthewow

Radiator fans won’t turn on

I have been having an issue where my radiator fans don’t turn on at all, don’t have a scan tool so can’t see if any codes come up. Anyone have any suggestions on how to check if it’s electrical or the fans themselves are broken?
  12. Bowthewow

Ed Rep HID Swap Issue

Got ed reps couple of months ago, light works fine when car is running off of the battery. But when i turn on, the car light flickers on and off and finally turns off. Very annoying and cant figure out how to fix. I read somewhere a while ago it may be a power saving mode which can be fixed with...
  13. Bowthewow

Anyone Lay Frame?

Has anyone got their car "laying frame" on the ground? I am pretty close with 18x8.5 have only seen a few Mk6's actually laid out. Most are very close like me.
  14. Bowthewow

What type of tint is this?

I saw this Frs at wekfest, and recently saw a gti with the same tint. What is this tint called and where can I get it? Looks great http://postimg.org/image/r6rw651vv/
  15. Bowthewow

ST Coilovers for Sale

Was going to sell these to a member but waited too long on taking these off. Asking 300$ flat which includes shipping. Have about the 18k miles on them, they work great but not what I am looking for.
  16. Bowthewow

FT ST Coilovers

Currently have ST Coilovers on my car with about 15k on them. I was going to sell them once I get new coilovers which give me the ability to go lower. If anyone has coilovers and are trying to get a better ride I would be willing to trade. Looking for FKs, or Solowerks.
  17. Bowthewow

Buying FK Streetlines

I am buying FK streetlines at http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Suspension/Coilovers/FK/Standard_Series/ES1905505/ I am buying these because my ST cool overs don't bring me to a stance which I like. With these I was told you can take out helper springs to slam your car? Anyone...
  18. Bowthewow

ST Coilovers for Sale

I bought them from a member on the forum, he had about 15k on them, I've driven on them for about 1-2k miles but going with FKs to get more low. Askinf 200 + Shipping Local would be nice in Denver but will ship. 303-502-0032 hmu if interested for pictures
  19. Bowthewow

ST Coilover Question

I currently bought some ST Coilovers and waiting to put them on once winter ends. I didn't buy the coils for track or Preformance gain. I love the way a car looks lowered but from what I've been reading ST coils are the wrong direction for achieving low. It says it lowers your car 1.8-2.9 inches...
  20. Bowthewow

Coilovers Install Help

I bought some ST Coilovers for my car, i have ben researching of how much it would cost me to get them put on and it has been 650-1200$ :eek: wanted to put them on myself but dont have a coil compressor and have heard many bad things about using them on your own.