GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SJC1309

Front Lip

Does anyone have this front lip on a black car and have pictures? I have some pretty serious scratches on my front bumper on either side of the cutout and I think this might cover it up... I'm not a huge fan of the "wings" on the sides but I feel like it might be less obvious on a black car.
  2. SJC1309

Car died less than 24 hours after tuning it...

Tuned my car to eurodyne stage 2 using maestro last night and I'm now sitting on the side of the road waiting for the tow truck... I came to a stop at the end of an off and the car stuttered and stalled out. If I start it, it will run for half a second rev up and down a few times under 1000...
  3. SJC1309

Shell V-Power Nitro+

I want to throw up listening to you guys talk about sub $3.50 for 93. Can't even get 87 for that in DELAWARE...
  4. SJC1309

How should I fix my downpipe install mistake?

So even though I read every downpipe install thread I could find, I stupidly thought I could get the turbo nuts off without pb blaster because my car only has 2,XXX miles on it... Well one came off fine, two came out with the stud, and I'm still having issues with that top one. I feel like I'm...
  5. SJC1309

People with Children

We have two boys, and my wife is dying for a girl. When I got my GTI I told my wife to name it. She picked Lucy, I said boom! There's your third kid and a girl, game over...
  6. SJC1309

People with Children

Damn, that's rough man. I'm basically in the same position right now...trying to find a way to get to Revo in West Virginia and the downpipe is sitting in the garage waiting to be installed next weekend.
  7. SJC1309

People with Children

Easy, buy one thing at a time and hide from your wife in the garage...