GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: Cobb AP AP3-VLK-001

Up for sale is a Cobb AP AP3-VLK-001 used for about a year, unmarried and ready to ship! I got a MK7 R so I no longer need this version. 560 shipped payment via PayPal.
  2. C

T10355A Counter hold tool - Tensioner Update

I have a counter hold tool (T10355A) perfect condition used once. This exact one from ECS with original box. $65 Shipped...
  3. C

Mk6 Turbo VentPod Kit New South Performance

Perfect condition take off (bought a new car) of the Mk6 Turbo VentPod Kit from New South Performance. Comes with gauge, rubber vacuum tubing (instead of plastic from kit) and the billet adapter to connect to the intake. Product details found here...
  4. C

Set of 4 Coil Packs Red top 5K miles

Took off my MK6 GTI due to the new purchase of a Golf R. Same ones on this website https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/coil-pack-set-of-four/06e905115fkt2/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA05zhBRCMARIsACKDWjenh9HAgc95wQ8TqOItUCJPPVkFt50l0Tb-d1x6k1pAWkvNvl13_w8aAnPNEALw_wcB $75 for the set...
  5. C

How much do you LOVE your Golf R? HELP!

I’m kicking around the thought of getting an R maybe MK6 but most likely MK7, but am on the fence about a few things. I have been lusting after an R for a couple years. I currently own a 2011 GTI and love it. The versatility and practicality of it is awesome. I’m not making a ton of power but...
  6. C

Thoughts on changing the DSG fluid a little early?

Obviously “it can’t hurt” I know the interval is 40K for service. I do drive fairly spirited/aggressive, but don’t drive a ton (work from home, no commute) I have 50K on the clock as of now, previous DSG service was done at 20K (dealer throw in at buying) There doesn’t appear to be anything...
  7. C

Please help with Name/Part number

What is this thing called? I damaged one with my removable sub-woofer and need to replace it. Does anyone know what the actual name of this part is or even better, the part number? Then best I have so far is "Rear Child Latch Seat Safety Hooks" It the plastic cover on the back of the rear seats...
  8. C

Type S 12" Plug and Play System

So I installed an Alpine Type S 12" Sub today and couldn't be happier with the result. Credit to Veedoubleme for his write-up on his Uber-Stealth setup. While that setup is nice, I wanted a project where I could take my time designing and building at my leisure. Overall box volume of ~1.2...
  9. C

I own a MK6 but this is a ballin' MK7

Probably has been on here before but this is cool. https://imgur.com/gallery/vML0Iz5 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. C

Coolant system acting up

Hey guys, I've had my 2011 GTI for over a year now and have read up on a lot of the common issues such as the water pump failing, so I have been keeping an eye on the coolant level pretty well. I noticed it was below minimum for about a week so I brought it to the stealership (still under...
  11. C

Towing with DSG???

Hey everyone, I am new to the GTI world and have a specific question and am hoping you guys can shed some light on. I am moving across country (Chicago to Austin) have a 2011 DSG. I am towing a 5x8 Uhaul trailer with my stuff in it. From the research that I have done, most of what I have...
  12. C

DSG Shifter Warranty?

Hey guys, I have searched but can’t seem to find much on this particular subject. Basics: Just purchased (last month ) 2011 GTI DSG 21K miles Still have factory warranty, and have extended. The DSG shifter has 2 “clam shell” parts on it that make up the shifter handle on both sides of the...