GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dustbunny227

Jay's 13' Wolfsburg Track Car Build

Same as rice. I'd love to help if I can. I know you are bit of a hike but I would definitely like to help you out. Even if it's just holding the flashlight for you lol.
  2. dustbunny227

DieselBunny Build

I edited it. I saw my mistake.
  3. dustbunny227

DieselBunny Build

Wonderful ol update for those of you even following this. I just scored a set of neuspeed rse52 wheels for $100. They need some work and I'll probably be sending them off for powdercoating once I get em repaired.
  4. dustbunny227

DieselBunny Build

Picked up a gti rear sway bar from a dude in Milwaukee gotta get some new bushing for it and then get it mounted. Trying to decide what color I wanna paint the rsb. Thinking yellow to match my calipers. Got the green light to buy new suspension for it too so I'll be getting some coilovers...
  5. dustbunny227

DieselBunny Build

Hoping to get all this done before the local clubs season opener in May. We shall see.
  6. dustbunny227

DieselBunny Build

Ope. Couple more things. Taking it to an exhaust shop to get some blast pipes welded on. And before that I gotta undo the vband on the turbo to fix the hanger underneath and put a new bolt on it. Sick of the rattling.
  7. dustbunny227

DieselBunny Build

Spring needs to hurry up and get here and stay here. Gotta drop the headliner and probably rtv the whole entirety of my damn sunroof to stop the leaks(I've cleared my drains religiously). Also gonna throw on some gti springs and a gti rear sway bar. Gonna paint my calipers yellow cause I'm tired...
  8. dustbunny227

Ricer Spotted Thread

Hey bro, I heard you like downforce. So we put downforce on top of your downforce. We call it double force.
  9. dustbunny227

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Must be why racecars only get those little tiny fans pointed at the driver.
  10. dustbunny227

It's 4 points better.
  11. dustbunny227

As of right now... My car is faster than yours. Is that motivation enough?
  12. dustbunny227

Actually I think those questions I asked you was for work I was doing myself.
  13. dustbunny227

Our schedules never lined up bro. That wasn't it.
  14. dustbunny227

Thank you sir! I'll refer him to them as well. He's out of Roselle. I recommended my buddies shop in Glenview that does imports. He was the only guy I let work on my gti.
  15. dustbunny227

I mean I think a k20 is easier to come by than a non thrashed on f20
  16. dustbunny227

@Former Honda Guy hey sir! Wanted to see if I could get some input on my buddies son's s2000. He thinks he blew the motor and needs to swap a new one in which seems like overkill. Especially since he doesn't know exactly what's wrong with it. Do you know of any local shops that he could take it...
  17. dustbunny227

I spy some 914. Probably the only Porsche I could afford. Though they are going up in price.
  18. dustbunny227

DieselBunny Build

I consider this list more of a wishlist than a to do list honestly lol.