GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PhillyDSG

What did you do to your MK6 today?

So found a deal on fbook market place 2 days. Got it for $150 shipped. Finishing my BT install tomorrow with this
  2. PhillyDSG

Boss 500. It's a gen2 GTX2867r. shooting for 360-370whp on the stock fuel system. probably go with a 5 injector / aux fuel kit next year and go for mid 400's whp. BTW I saw your dyno vid
  3. PhillyDSG

Ordered my protune last night. Boost pipes, and intercooler arrived last week. Tomorrow if all goes well, the new intercooler, turbo, hard pipes, and tune go on. I think I'll keep to the sleeper look for a bit longer lol
  4. PhillyDSG

ASTRID - SCCA TT National Tour & Time Attack Build

You missed the sale by a day... The boss kit was on $500 discount until Jan 2nd. Mine arrived today. Also you don't need to email Alex. He answers his fbook messenger within like 10 minutes whenever I hit him up. Alex made 450+who on Dustin Sand's car with a gen 1 gtx2867r ATP kit. All on...
  5. PhillyDSG

Thanks. I honestly wasn't planning on getting it but when the price went down to $2800, i figured i might as well get it now. I've heard good things about the gen2 gtx2867r. now i'm looking at intercoolers in the upcoming months that fit my price range and debating on the three different fueling...
  6. PhillyDSG

Typically no if it was flying in the air "comprehensive" But if you hit it lying in the road it would "collision" All dependant on the state
  7. PhillyDSG

Decided I'm over the stock IHI turbo and it's time to go GEN2 GTX2867r https://www.ctsturbo.com/product/mk6-boss-kit-ea888-1/
  8. PhillyDSG

Any Philly locals(or close to it)? Just got my MK6

So last week i decided to trade in my aging A3 and picked up a 2012 GTI autobahn Black/Black with 32K miles on the clock. Just thought i'd share as that it's been over 6 years since i've been really active on a car forum So it was GOODBYE 8P (Hilda) And hello GTI