GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

zrickety

The Fixer
It's been down since WEDNESDAY.
RIDICULOUS!

zrickety

The Fixer
LOL it's working perfectly for years and then we lose tapatalk and it's down for days at a time.
We have a different definition of the word, upgrade.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I'm sure this is not an easy transition for the poor souls who have to do the work. Stuff happens it will get fixed. Thanks to the worker drones who are working at making this site better. (y)

Other than losing tapatalk things seem to be going well.
Bingo winner. Thanks

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
I'm sure this is not an easy transition for the poor souls who have to do the work. Stuff happens it will get fixed. Thanks to the worker drones who are working at making this site better. (y)

Other than losing tapatalk things seem to be going well.
Yup. No worries, I’m sure it’s a lot of work and I’m grateful for it.

Sad for the loss of Tapatalk for those who used it, but I didn’t like it more than the standard web interface so no loss for me.

torga

Autocross Champion
I was initially frustrated/disappointed about the loss of Tapatalk. But I've gotten used to the ZenForo mobile interface and some of its powerful tools and now I can't say that I miss Tapatalk.

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
Decided I'm over the stock IHI turbo and it's time to go GEN2 GTX2867r

https://www.ctsturbo.com/product/mk6-boss-kit-ea888-1/

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Got a nice rock chip on Friday while on the highway. Thankfully rock chips are free with Geico. I have not had good luck with this car's windshield.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Got a nice rock chip on Friday while on the highway. Thankfully rock chips are free with Geico. I have not had good luck with this car's windshield.
After my 3rd windshield I SD phuk it. Can live with a crack straight across the windshield.

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
Does it jack up the price of your insurance if you make a claim under Geico?

torga

Autocross Champion
Does it jack up the price of your insurance if you make a claim under Geico?
Thankfully, no. I've made two full windshield claims in the past year and my premium has stayed the same.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Gave the beast a quick wash with this gyeon bathe soap I got... Dealer finally has my plates two months later.

Last edited:

tdream1

Autocross Newbie