GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GolfGurl72

I’m not sure what the hell happened

Is there a way to reverse any changes unknowingly made?
  2. GolfGurl72

Help?

It was completely gone
  3. GolfGurl72

Help?

They didn’t both go bad one came off the car, going down the highway and the other one was bad
  4. GolfGurl72

Help?

Yes cleared the codes
  5. GolfGurl72

Help?

Yes I did and still saying no activity detected
  6. GolfGurl72

Help?

Yes same codes
  7. GolfGurl72

Help?

Yes I got them from O’rielly took the old one in to be sure
  8. GolfGurl72

Help?

Can someone explain this to me… I have a 2010 Volkswagen golf base model, automatic 2.5 L I replaced Bank 1 Sensor 2 and 3. Live data shows that the sensors are working. But the engine is still showing a codes Bank 1 Sensor 2 Internal resistance too high heater not working. Live data shows It...
  9. GolfGurl72

Comfort Control Module 2010 VW Golf 2.5

Sorry if this has already been posted but where is the location of the comfort control module and what exactly does it look like I’m having a hell of a time
  10. GolfGurl72

Question

Yes where would this module be ?
  11. GolfGurl72

Question

https://youtube.com/shorts/ew5T-D5bHog?feature=share Has anyone ever experienced this About 10 minutes after the car is parked and locked this happens indicator lights flash no noise and in order to get them to stop flashing you have to start the car And approximately 10 minutes later it starts...
  12. GolfGurl72

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Wish I knew :( It was on it when I bought it … the way you see my car is the way I bought it in 2020
  13. GolfGurl72

Wooooooohoooo it’s off had some help after I had a few broken nails and busted knuckles! This is my headache!
  14. GolfGurl72

Oh it’s heard a few cuss words or more lol
  15. GolfGurl72

Thank you for the encouragement I’m not giving up just yet lol
  16. GolfGurl72

I’ve tried the clips pressed and everything and it will not come loose from the steering wheel is there something else holding it on