GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

New shoes and Lowered/Pic Heavy!

Freshly Lowered on VWR springs with brand New OEM Struts/mounts front and rear/shocks/rear spring pads. and Neuspeed Rse14 wheels. Love the height, and the ride is great with brand new OEM shocks and struts, it has settled so it doesn't look reversed raked at all. Let me Know what you think...
  2. V

Freshly Lowered and New Shoes

Freshly Lowered on VWR springs with brand New OEM Struts/mounts front and rear/shocks/rear spring pads. and Neuspeed Rse14 wheels. Love the height, and the ride is great with brand new OEM shocks and struts, it has settled so it doesn't look reversed raked at all. Let me Know what you think...
  3. V

GoPro Preview and stuff

Hey Guys, Im not new or anything to the forums But i do a lot of photoshoots and videos for the local BMW Enthusiast group here in DC. Here is some of my work, if you are in the area, PM me if you wanna do a shoot. Im slowly getting new gear to make my work even better. I use to make paintball...
  4. V

2012 365-day Photo Blog!

the 85 1.8 is great. very tac sharp at f2.8-f/4
  5. V

NEW CAMERA! 3 Photoshoots.... GTI, 335, A4

So I got my new Canon EOS 5D mk2 in the mail along with a 200 f2.8L lens so i had to go out and shoot! My car, My friends 335xi, and my friends a4. What do you think? Since I bought the camera I have no $$ for mods, but personally camera>car mods. My Flickr My Mk6 GTi My Friends...
  6. V

What a Weekend! (Meet&Greet::Cars&Coffee::Photoshoot) 56K Beware

Hope you guys Enjoy the pics! But first you get to see what i drive :) this is my car that I shot before the Meet & Greet after doing a 3 Day Detail on her, From a Full cleaning and waxing, Tire Rotation, Removal of Rust from Brakes and under the car and re-sprayed to help prevent more rust...
  7. V

1.3 inch drop, what et will I rub?

I was planning on lowering my car, 1.3 inches on h&r sport springs and was goin to install new wheels at the same time. but I was wondering at what offset will start to rub with that drop.I don't want to do any mods such as "fender screw mod" or fending rolling. I may do some stretching of the...
  8. V

OEM front lip/ Euro image Rear wiper delete

Euro Image Rear wiper Delete: OEM front lip! i Love it, really completes the overall look of the car! Brought back the red stripes as well.... the front was too blacked out for me..... What i had before
  9. V

Front Lip/Rear wiper install and a rainy day :(

Euro Image Rear wiper Delete: OEM front lip! i Love it, really completes the overall look of the car! Brought back the red stripes as well.... the front was too blacked out for me..... What i had before
  10. V

Hoen H8 Fogs installed (pics)

GOT SOMETHING IN THE MAIL!!! These H8 Hoen XenonMatch bulbs, fast shipping! :) BULBS: Before: After: Plate Light Pic for reference (Rdash) just in case
  11. V

Something came in the mail! (wash/wax)

GOT SOMETHING IN THE MAIL!!! These H8 Hoen XenonMatch bulbs, fast shipping! :) BULBS: Before: After: Also After the huge storms we had today, brought nice weather so a wash and wax was necessary so here are some pics with new fogs installed, and also i got a lens adapter so i can...
  12. V

Spring clean!

Weather is getting warmer, so i did a spring detail to my car! -Washed underneath/every wheel well and siliconed sprayed all suspension components, got rid of salt from the winter, Looks great, help prevent rust. -Washed her, she was filthy -Got rid of the front plate, looks absolute great...
  13. V

Plate lights! somethings different....

Nothing too much.....(flame suit on) ECS DROPPED ALITTLE Something OFF, LED plate lights and magnetic drain plug :thumbup: Before After...is something wrong? :laugh: haha its a temporary fix... the before pic, the plate frame was messing up my paint job and it had to go and until i...
  14. V

ECS presents, and before and after LED plate lights.... whats wrong?

ECS DROPPED ALITTLE Something OFF :thumbup: Before After...is something wrong? :lol: haha its a temporary fix... the before pic was messing up my paint job and it had to go and until i find a solution there it is :D
  15. V

Bi-Xenon bulb switch question

Have any of you changed your bi-xenon bulb yet? i was wondering if 6,000 was a good color, but im jw if you guys are keeping your 4300. I just want some input from what you guys think.
  16. V

Sunset photoshoot (350z, 328, gti content) (kinda pic heavy)

Did a small photoshoot at our local mall yesterday at sunset. This is Chinquite's car who is awaiting the install of his Akra exhaust install, so i took some "before" shots... his car has LED tails and OEM VW wheels, painted sidemarkers. his car was alittle dirty but still made for a good...
  17. V

PIC Request: Passenger side underbody

Please can somone post 3 pics, one of the underbody and 1 from afar side shot of passenger side, and one fairly close.... i think my under panel is alittle low bc the dealer when i got it stripped one of those screws.... just wanna compare.
  18. V

Spotted this cool little GTi video

Posted by AudioNerve on vimeo. http://www.vimeo.com/11971554 Audionerve is what format67 uses for his videos (the sound). If you dont know him you have been living under a rock. Format67-http://www.vimeo.com/format67
  19. V

Black GTI help on what wax! Other black owners help!

I wax my own car, and i have been using meguiars carnauba wax (the liquid stuff) but im looking for a more deeper shine from my black GTI. The wax is great, it protects the paint very well, and i can tell you the salt on my car didnt damage the paint at all :happyanim: So what waxs do all you...
  20. V

Anyone know this car/specs

Does anyone know the specs/wheel on this car? and what he is lowered on? And if anyone has other pics of this wheel 19/18 inch, post some pics! these look so nice....