GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. upnthebid

RCD-310 reflash iPOD Slow Navigation

I have been having troubles with my iPOD cable having a short and the AM radio not working. After two trips to the dealership they finally have everything right. Among otherthings, they reflashed the radio and much to my amazement the iPOD navigation is warp speed compared to the day I drove...
  2. upnthebid

4 season review by Automobile Mag.

www.automobilemag.com/reviews/12_month_car_reviews/1008_2010_volkswagen_gti_august_update/index.html
  3. upnthebid

scirocco hits milestone

"Two years after its market launch, the 100,000 third generation Volkswagen Scirocco rolled off the production line in Portugal last week. The latest Volkswagen Scirocco is based on the current Volkswagen GTi but it is lower, wider and lighter. It is a good looking car which benefits access to...
  4. upnthebid

AM Radio Reception

I lost AM Radio Reception on my RCD-510. Ironically, it happend about the same time I suffered a malfunction with the TPMS. The TPMS issue has been fixed by the dealer but the AM Radio Reception is for not. Anyone have this issue or know of any quick fixes? All other reception is fine...
  5. upnthebid

motortrend "R" first drive

June article on the "R" series. www.motortrend.com/roadtests/hatchbacks/1006_volkswagen_golf_r_scirocco_r_polo_gti_first_drive/index.html
  6. upnthebid

#3 Jeans Machine

Nice to See the #3 Jeans Machine in Victory Lane again in Daytona. I am one car fan that misses that man...
  7. upnthebid

24 Hours of Le Mans

Audi goes 1, 2, 3 in P1 and Porsche wins GT2. Congrats to all our cousins....
  8. upnthebid

Bi-Xenon Headlamp Help?

I have the Bi-Xenon Headlamps and have been trying to figure out what the inside lamp(s) is for and when do they illuminate. Every scenario that I can create only utilized the outside Xenon lamp, a third lamp under the Xenon, or the driving lamps. This is what I can recreate; 1. DRL utilize...
  9. upnthebid

June 15th, 2010

I watched this last night. www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNZ5OrlLYEk Anyone know about the big news?
  10. upnthebid

my weekend project

I decided to wax the interior of the wheels so when I do my weekly wash, cleaning the brake dust off the wheels want be much of a chore. I might have lost my mind but actually the project was easier than I thought when taken at a safe pace.
  11. upnthebid

Help. Bug Splatter.

see photos. I just waxed the bonnet thinking that the bug splatter would come off during the wax, but it didn't. I used a Mequiars carnauba plus paste wax that has little to no abrasives. The paint is new so I do not need anything too aggressive, however, I can't seem to get the bug splatter...
  12. upnthebid

drip drip drip.

after a search on the site, the rear washer fluid dripping seems to be a common problem for the GTI. My dealer is several miles away and before I drive to see them I would like to know if the problem has ever been diagnosed properly by VW? There are many opinions on this site as to why it...
  13. upnthebid

HU's processor is slow!!!

I just took delivery of a new mk6 and the processor in the HU seems unusually slow. it takes forever to scroll through the ipod music folders and the unit can't keep up with the commands when the screen is touched. Is this normal or do I have a problem that needs to be addressed with the dealer?