GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

FS-Carbon Fiber Front Lip

For sale is the carbon fiber front lip from my mk 6. I sold the car last year and removed the lip before I sold it. This is the real deal carbon fiber one, and it looks great on the car. It is not perfect, but it is pretty nice. It has ONE rock chip that marred the enamel on the front and a...
  2. N

Milltek Catback for Sale-GTI Mk VI

I have for sale a used Milltek catback from my 2010 Mk 6 GTI which I just sold. Had it on the car for 8,000 miles, these are $1000 new. Selling for $400. Worth a lot more, but I have discounted it a little bit due to the fact that it has 2 small dings in the cannister. I have no idea how...
  3. N

Removing Golf R Tails

Dumb question, when I remove the Golf R tails and go back to stock, will I have to recode via VAGCOM again? Thanks!
  4. N

2010 GTI 4 Door 6 Speed for sale

Well, looking at selling the GTI. It is seldom driven as I have a work car. It currently has 24,000 miles, Black, 6 speed manual, VW Interlagos wheels. H.I.D. lights, sunroof, no accidents, or other damage. Asking $21,900. Not going to give it away, but am negotiable a little bit. This is...
  5. N

"FAST" Trunk Mat Availability

I am looking for help, I saw a carpeted "FAST" trunk mat somewhere for sale, I think it was on Ebay, but I have never been able to find it again. Anyone seen one of these? It was super cool!
  6. N

DIY Maintenance versus factory paid Maintenance

OK, quick question for feedback. Went in for service and had a very poor experience. I service every other vehicle I own and essentially, the VW maintenance for the first 30k are basically oil changes, fluid checks and tire rotations. I am thinking about buying the oil and filter and doing...
  7. N

Who has the most miles?

OK, I have searched and could not find it, so if a thread already exists about this, please delete this one. I have now been told that I am going to be using my car for work. Looks like about 30k per year in miles. So I am curious as to who has the highest mileage so far on their MK VI and...
  8. N

WTB-2010 GTI Window Sticker 4 door

OK, I know this sounds stupid, but if you have to ask you would not understand:lol: I am looking for an original window sticker for a 2010 GTI. The closer to my configuration, the better, but I will certainly settle for one as close as I can get. The original owner chucked the one for my car, I...
  9. N

Fumoto Valve

Anyone here using a Fumoto Valve? Was looking at putting one on my MK VI. I have used it for all my other cars and love it. If I put it on the MK VI, I can change the oil without using ramps or jacking the car up. So who has one so far?