GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

FS H&R Sport Springs --- SOLD

Got a brand new in box H&R sport springs in box. Looking for $150 firm I'm in CT/NY area. PM with questions. Thanks
  2. F

FS -Detroit Rims + Dunlop Sport Maxx

FS -Detroit Rims + Dunlop Sport Maxx --- SOLD I have a set of 4 detroits with about 9k miles on them. Dunlop Sport max 225/40ZR18/XL 92Y. Looking for about $600. Looking for local pickup only. Will drive if needed. In the CT/NY Area Photos attached. PM with any questions...
  3. F

Shops in CT

Hey All! I live in stamford CT and didn't know if anyone knew of any good VW shops that install after market stuff in the area? Please let me know if any of you guys/gals have found any good ones! :) thanks -freddy
  4. F

sirius wont activate

Hey all, my 6th month sirius free trial just expired. I re-activated it but I can't seem to turn the radio to 184 (the weather channel) every time i try it says un-activated system. any ideas?
  5. F

APR Turbo back (installed)

Just installed my apr-turbo back exhaust today, that I got at waterfest. Straight forward install as far as installs go. But let me tell you that the videos do not do that exhaust justice. It sounds so mean in person! Oh and that little part about no done is so true... I was on the highway...
  6. F

BSH VTA catch can smell

Call me crazy but the VTA BSH catch can smells amazing! That is all :happyanim:
  7. F

Godspeed intercooler kit

I was wondering if you guys knew if the godspeed intercooler kits would work on the mkvi? I know that the s3 will fit on the mkvi but was wondering if the godspeed would. thanks in advance. http://www.godspeedproject.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=490