GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Ironhorse

OEM LED Tails with Adapter Included - BRAND NEW

***SOLD*** OEM LED Tails with Adapter Included - BRAND NEW ***SOLD*** These are the BKS Tuning OEM LED Tails. They have never been installed/brand new. They are the dark red and come complete with the adapter. They are $721 shipped from BKS. I'm selling for $670 shipped or $650 pick up in CT...
  2. Ironhorse

Brand New Unibrace UB Black

*****SOLD***** Never installed/brand new with original box. $345 shipped to CONUS ($375 to CA). CT pick up. PM if interested. Thanks
  3. Ironhorse

Performance Clutch Kit: Perfect for K04

Performance Clutch Kit: Perfect for K04 ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** Bully Performance Clutch Kit, Stage 4. Perfect for KO4, daily driving and tracking. Open box, but otherwise new with original packing. Paid $1200.00 Yours for $825 with shipping included to CONUS or pick up (Fairfield County...
  4. Ironhorse

body shop and wheel repair in western CT/eastern NY

got side swiped today and need a top body shop and wheel repair shop. thanks
  5. Ironhorse

went into Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee and...

...came out to see a Jeep Grand Cherokee parked against the passenger side of my formerly pristine baby. I had parked at the far end of several handicapped spaces that are always empty, with the last spot non-handicapped and usually empty since it's not close to the store entrance. So imagine...
  6. Ironhorse

ISJ

Honest and generous guy. He actually gave me his cargo mat/gorilla gear and offered to vagcom my car for me. He didn't ask for anything in return. I actually had to push the guy to find out what kind of beer he likes, to say thanks. Hard to find people like this these days. :w00t:
  7. Ironhorse

CT Stage 2/K04/S3 and emissions

anybody stage 2 or higher have any recs on a set up that is "ready" as far as emissions for CT? planning to go K04 and want a set up that is "set it and forget it" as opposed to lots of tweaking and swapping of parts. have a brand new EJ TBE that is still in the box as my understanding is...
  8. Ironhorse

mikeh6

Bought a Wavetrac LSD and AWE TOP on two different occasions from him. Both good experiences and no problems with the transactions.
  9. Ironhorse

Coilover installation

anybody in the western CT/eastern NY area willing to help me install my Koni coilovers? would rather learn how to do it with someone who knows how and has the necessary tools. happy to bring beer/wine/food. thanks
  10. Ironhorse

K04 DD?

So after lots of reading, research and talking with various people, I had decided to go straight to K04 from stock. My thinking was that instead of paying extra going from stage 1 to 2 to K04, I would just get to the bottom line. I understand "you gotta pay to play", but I also came away with...
  11. Ironhorse

Bully Clutch

Anybody have one? Came across one K04 MKVI with a Bully Clutch and curious to know if others have one and what their experience has been. They seem to have a strong rep in general. Thanks.
  12. Ironhorse

Bender

I had the honor of meeting the legendary Bender/Paul. He does exist :) We met up in PA and I bought his P3 boost gauge. After meeting me close to the NJ/PA border to shorten my drive, he installed the gauge for me and ran through the various functions. After going over the various sweet mods on...
  13. Ironhorse

DIY in Western CT/Eastern NY?

Want to learn how to mod my MKVI with someone who knows what they're doing and has the tools necessary. I have a 2 1/2 ton service jack, pair of jack stands and some basic tools. Looking to install a TBE and set of coilovers, and eventually an intake, intercooler and K04. My work schedule is...
  14. Ironhorse

wheel/suspension advice

After doing some searches, hoping to get some specific advice. Looking to buy a summer set and will likely go with the Avant Garde 310. Plan to wrap them with Michelin Pilot Super Sports. The car is my DD and while I like to push it a lot, no plans to track. Live in the NE so the roads are far...
  15. Ironhorse

Quality Amp and Speakers

Please PM me if you are interested. Memphis Audio Amp and Speakers: Memphis Belle 16-MCH600 5 channel amp 16mch-600 • 5-Channel MClass Series Amplifier • RMS Power Ratings: o 4 ohms: 55 watts x 4 chan. / 100 watts x 1 chan. o 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. / 200 watts x 1 chan. o 1 ohm (5th...
  16. Ironhorse

OEM Front set of speakers like new

Off of my 2012 GTI. They're 3 weeks old and like new. PM if interested with offer. Pick up preferred -- western CT.
  17. Ironhorse

OEM RCD-310 Radio - New 2012 style with WHITE LETTERS (black background)

***ALL SOLD EXCEPT FOR FRONT SPEAKERS -- PM IF INTERESTED*** PM if interested. Also have front stock speakers and bluetooth -- all from 3 week old 2012 GTI. Thanks
  18. Ironhorse

Zaino great! Scothguard, pew.

Finally got around to posting a few cell phone shots post first detail with Zaino. Great products, though I am curious to see how it stands the test of time and the elements. These poor quality pics won't do it justice, but the car was like a mirror. Truly gorgeous. On the downside, the...
  19. Ironhorse

FS: Like New Detroits w/Pirelli Pzero Nero

***SOLD*** Less than 700 miles and in excellent condition. One wheel with *tiny* superficial scratch that can only be seen at the right angle close up. Otherwise pristine condition. They are cleaned and ready for pick up. Bought my '12 GTI new Nov 1st and swapped these out for my winter set the...
  20. Ironhorse

At last

After a couple months of research, and almost buying a TDI, I finally picked up my new baby. Needless to say me and the Mrs., mostly me , are ecstatic. I had to wait for the car I wanted to arrive from an incoming ship and had it diverted to my dealer who was terrific throughout. Chris Farnham...