3. O

FS H&R Sport Springs

SOLD PLEASE DELETE SOLD PLEASE DELETE
  4. O

FS: H&R Sport Springs

SOLD PLEASE DELETE SOLD PLEASE DELETE
  5. O

WTB FMIC kit & ko4 kit

Let me know what you guys have available, thank you in advance.
  6. O

FS: Revozport CF Splitter/Front Lip

Purchased this used but decided to go OEM instead. Previous owner had some minor damages but then had it sandpapered and professionally coated. I personally haven't had the chance to install it. Unfortunately no hardware or instructions included. Sold as is. Asking $275 shipped. regular price...
  7. O

FS BSH INTAKE

SOLD
  8. O

FS BSH INTAKE

SOLD
  9. O

FS Laguna wheels great condition

Selling my laguna wheels without tires. All 4 are in great condition with less than 15k miles. The worse damage is the one with curb rash on the side(no bigger than an inch). Other than that there are no other visible marks. ECS Tuning has them listed for $469 a wheel, Im asking $700 for all...
  10. O

FS Laguna Great Condition

FS Laguna Great Condition- SOLD SOLD
  11. O

Please help with dynaudio

Does anyone know where I can purchase the wiring harness for the dynaudio amp? Any information would be appreciated.
  12. O

WTB: unibrace

Just trying to find a reasonable priced unibrace. Let me know if anyone's got anything. Located in MA
  13. O

FS stock downpipe and catback

SOLD
  14. O

What do you guys use for your candy white gti?

i been using meguiars and it's always very satisfying. I also use the white was they make and that gives it a nice touch as well. Was thinking of trying out the chemical guys seeing as they have a variety of products. What about you guys?
  15. O

Sound system sucks

Finally went from a 2009 gti to a 2014 gti, it's the autobahn version (no sunroof, no xenon, etc.) Are these stock speakers the same brand as the speakers in the mk5? because the mk5 speakers were amazing especially when turned halfway, it feels like it will defeat my mk6's speakers at full. I...
  16. O

Passenger headlight remains on when car off

so I noticed this morning the passengers side drl remains on when the switch is in off mode. Also when the car is off, the passenger side is still on. I have unplugged the headlight and plugged back in, as well as the battery. As well as swap headlights and it's still happening but only on the...
  17. O

WTB - P3, Dummy center buttons

wanting to find some dummy buttons, no need to be an actual functioning one but lighting up would be cool. Also any digital vent p3s Anyone who has it for sale let me know, trying to spice up the interior.