nice photos! looks like V2C's car might be a bit dirty though......:D :p

Update:

spacers installed!

Before:

After:

CF installed!

How big is the spacer?

sent from Nintendo64
Front 5mm (I think 10mm should be fine as well, but it all depends on your wheels's ET) Rear 15mm.

Nice MK6! How'd everything end up going with ICBC? And when you going K04? lol

Thanks! I still havent settled with ICBC yet, lower back not fully healed and still dealing with my lawyers about pain and suffering claim.

K04.... sigh... Its gonna cost me another 4k to get everything done, that is too much money to spend on a 33,000 car considering that i've spent 10k on it already. I am looking into small mods to finalized the car and slowly returning the car to stock and maybe trade it in for the 2014 335i Sport package (only the Msport bumper looks nice).

Been busy lately... will update this... if anyone is reading....

JustinKYC.

Ready to race!
Front 5mm (I think 10mm should be fine as well, but it all depends on your wheels's ET) Rear 15mm.

Thanks! I still havent settled with ICBC yet, lower back not fully healed and still dealing with my lawyers about pain and suffering claim.

K04.... sigh... Its gonna cost me another 4k to get everything done, that is too much money to spend on a 33,000 car considering that i've spent 10k on it already. I am looking into small mods to finalized the car and slowly returning the car to stock and maybe trade it in for the 2014 335i Sport package (only the Msport bumper looks nice).

Been busy lately... will update this... if anyone is reading....

why not wait for a 4 series? the m performance package for that looks so mean.

why not wait for a 4 series? the m performance package for that looks so mean.

I am actually not a big fan of sedans, but the 335 with the m performance package just looks really nice. I had high hope for the 4 series, but in my opinion, they ruined the car by putting those stupid air vents on the fenders. And for some reason, the m performance bumper doesn't complement the coupe well.

JustinKYC.

Ready to race!
I am actually not a big fan of sedans, but the 335 with the m performance package just looks really nice. I had high hope for the 4 series, but in my opinion, they ruined the car by putting those stupid air vents on the fenders. And for some reason, the m performance bumper doesn't complement the coupe well.

I can completely agree with you about the 335 m performance. I see a few on the road and always mistaken it to be an M5. Yea those fender vents were quite a turn off too. Why not just get a M3 then?

I can completely agree with you about the 335 m performance. I see a few on the road and always mistaken it to be an M5. Yea those fender vents were quite a turn off too. Why not just get a M3 then?

thats an 80,000$ + car... the 335 is actually my choice of next car as well, the twin turbo can be tuned so easily for little money and you get much more power, spend a 2-3$ more for some wheels/suspension and there you go.

thats an 80,000$ + car... the 335 is actually my choice of next car as well, the twin turbo can be tuned so easily for little money and you get much more power, spend a 2-3$ more for some wheels/suspension and there you go.

M3.... Yea i've dream about it multiple times... But honestly 80,000 is too much. I think they went back to single turbo for the 335

JustinKYC.

Ready to race!

Just a thought. If you're buying brand new of course $80,000+. I've never looked to much into what mods and pricing you can do with the BMWs. But a do agree, the new 335s are quite attractive and reasonable.

M3.... Yea i've dream about it multiple times... But honestly 80,000 is too much. I think they went back to single turbo for the 335

That's fair, just thought I'd put it out there. The Audi's are pretty nice as well, but...I wouldn't get one. They're friggin everywhere now! :mad:

Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve last updated.
I actually had the chance to go to the BMW driving experience in Vancouver to test out the new BMW X5 and the 435 (+428). All of them had the xdrive package, which came in handy because it was pouring rain (it was really bad). The X5 can be surprisingly sporty and it handled quite well in the corners and turns. Their stability system is really impressive. The 435 xdrive feels very nice; the interior is definitely a huge upgrade to what it used to be. It was by no mean bad before, but they never really focused on the interior until the recent facelift. I didn’t have the chance to play with the electronics in there other than the stability control. The steering wheel feels very nice, but the weak buttons sort of ruined the overall feel of the steering wheel. I’ve always been a BMW fan for their driving experience and I was not let down by the new 4 series. The event was very well executed and I have the chance to test out all models of the 4 series (except the RWD ones) a few times. The 435 (what most of you care about) have tons of power, the delivery of the power is also extremely smooth. The engine is very responsive with almost no turbo lag. The active suspension made car feels very nimble. With the proper execution (good driver) the car has a lot of potential. One of the driving instructors took us out for a ride through the course and he made the car dance through the corners with 0 efforts. The styling, performance and comfort for the car is way above average and it’s definitely one of the best car I’ve driven. If it wasn’t for the price, I would jump on it right away. (Didn’t really like the seat belt helper) Because of the price, I would say you get what you paid for. I would definitely choose this over any Audis or MB. (Unless it’s the R8/SLS)

After a few months of owning the ST coils, I decided to target the noise and attempt to eliminate it. First attempt was the Strut mounts. With the 034 strut mounts and new OEM bearings, it eliminated the initial noise that I was bothered by but it amplified another noise with the coils. 1st Mechanic told me the noise was normal for ST and to get rid of them I need to purchase new coils from them (Money extraction), 2nd mechanic swap the mounts for me but couldn’t figure out the new noise, 3rd mechanic took the time to test drive and tried to locate where the noise was coming from and concluded that it has to be the coils. After countless minutes of research, I assume that mine was from one of the bad batched ST distributed. I contacted ST with my problem and spec sheet and they told me to ship them in. After a couple weeks, they shipped it back to me with inspection paper and it was fixed. I was fed up with the noise so when I took the STs out, I decided to go DG springs with OEM struts and called it a day. I paid more than 400 bucks for labor in terms of diagnosing the noise and install/removing coils + another 120 for the alignment. I ended up installing the DG springs myself with the help of a friend (Thanks mabo for the tools!) to save a few bucks. The coils are now fixed and ST won’t reimburse my labor (expected) and I have no intention on putting them back on. 1) I am happy with my DG springs, although I would like it to sit a bit lower, I no longer cringe over bumper and entrance. Mainly, I am really happy with the performance of these springs. 2) I can’t justify the price for putting the coils back on and aligning the car again. I am selling both the coils and strut mounts to fund for my clutch job. (please see classified for info).