GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Eos gets the GTI engine

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
Those HID lights are already on the MkVI. I have them, "bi-xenons". They move with the steering wheel, too. :D

Nefilim

Ready to race!
I'm not sure why everyone is knocking the Eos. Yes, the GTI is all-around a better performer and is meant to be. That's pretty much the whole selling point in the line-up. Not everyone cares about smooth torque curves, even weight distribution, stiff suspension, and a short wheelbase.

The Eos is meant to be softer and really does have an excellent interior. When I was buying my GTI, my mother came with me and she almost bought herself an Eos while we were there. It has clean lines, decent power, a great cabin, a hard-top convertible roof, some trunk space, and rear seats - all of which are things that appeal to female drivers who just want something comfy that they can drive to the beach with their girlfriends in.

I know that this may be a complete revelation to forum posters, but women make up half of the driving population. Any major auto-maker who DIDN'T make "chick cars" would be idiotic.

MKsixGTI

Ready to race!
Eos has always had the 2.0T There is one at my local dealer for 55k CDN. What a joke, I can't beileve anybody pays that much for it.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
but women make up half of the driving population. Any major auto-maker who DIDN'T make "chick cars" would be idiotic.
You mean we're letting them drive now :thumbdown:

I kid I kid:w00t:

dsm1983

Go Kart Champion
Eos that actually looks pretty dope:

omes4life1

Ready to race!
EOS = Chicks car
Sorry but its true.