GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 GTi has arrived

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
need pics of LED DRLs stat! need to render final decision in mod part of me brain, AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

noname1

Ready to race!
here is my first official picture sent to me by my sales guy, you can just make out a little bit of the wheels as well (as a tease).

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 319

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
here is my first official picture sent to me by my sales guy, you can just make out a little bit of the wheels as well (as a tease).

really?!! a tailight?? :rolleyes::cry: you're killin' us! :bellyroll::fighting0030::iono::paddle:

Deaks2

Ready to race!
So, same tails but new wheels.

noname1

Ready to race!
really?!! a tailight?? :rolleyes::cry: you're killin' us! :bellyroll::fighting0030::iono::paddle:

I'm dying too! This was the only pic I got, and I am unable to get to the dealership tonight to get more ( one car family).
Hopefully I get a few more emailed to me tonight, and I'll post them up.

Until then, let the tease continue ;)

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
I'm dying too! This was the only pic I got, and I am unable to get to the dealership tonight to get more ( one car family).
Hopefully I get a few more emailed to me tonight, and I'll post them up.

Until then, let the tease continue ;)

Your dealer really knows how to tease you (and us). I can't believe he'd only take that one screenshot and send to you, unless he was doing it to just have fun with you.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Its the new wheel style that they previewed at all the autoshows. I just want to see more pics of the damn LED's in the daytime.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ah crap, Michal - nevermind OP, I just puked in my mouth a little.

michal

Go Kart Champion
This pic is not the best cause those LED's look yellowish. Anyway, as always some ppl will love them and some hate them:)

noname1

Ready to race!
i've seen the LED DRLS on a few Tiguans (or Touregs) running around town, while I do prefer the Audi eyebrow I am liking the ones on the GTI more and more.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Its the new wheel style that they previewed at all the autoshows. I just want to see more pics of the damn LED's in the daytime.

Lol, easy gunz, easy...

unfortunately, I won't be able to give you what you're looking for. Not for a while anyways. I had just enough time to drive the car home, put it in the garage, and throw a cover over it. Why? I've been waiting three months for the car, and three YEARS for a kidney transplant. Both decided to show up on the same day!!! I went to get admitted to hospital, then left the hospital to close the deal on the car and bring my baby home.

I've got some investigating to do though when it comes to those drls. They're crazy bright when they're on alone, especially in the garage, but then they dim quite a bit when the low beams are turned on. Haven't really had a chance to check them out outdoors yet. I like what I see so far though. I'm trying to see if there's a way I can get some pics from my phone to here, but I'm not having any luck so far.