GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 GTi has arrived

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Wishing you all the best with your surgery.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Lodi - love the Car. And those LED Headlights mmm.

You get the vinyl?

Thx man, that makes two of us. Vinyl hasn't shown up yet actually. Hopefully it will still get here one of these days. They're probably searching the envelope for drugs at the border, lol... .. .

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
And they don't completely shut off when turning on the side signals (which I hate on the Audis)!

Agreed. Awful design especially given the turn signal shines just fine when the strip is left on.

noname1

Ready to race!
There are it for now, when I get the car home next week I will post up more.

Lodi - good luck with the surgery.

Edit: mmmmm, does it look like there is a crack running across the windshield in the last pic or is that just a reflection of something?

Attachments

• photo_1.JPG
    photo_1.JPG
    361 KB · Views: 353
  • photo_2.jpg
    photo_2.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 381
  • photo_3.JPG
    photo_3.JPG
    388.7 KB · Views: 373
  • photo_4.jpg
    photo_4.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:

Cloudlink041

Ready to race!
There are it for now, when I get the car home next week I will post up more.

Lodi - good luck with the surgery.

Edit: mmmmm, does it look like there is a crack running across the windshield in the last pic or is that just a reflection of something?

No VW caps on the wheels? :mad0259:

Car looks great otherwise! :thumbup:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Best of luck on the surgery as well!

and yes, I just want to see further back pics of the DRL's and while driving - I know, I'm picky, lol...

vtecgreen

Ready to race!
Thx man, that makes two of us. Vinyl hasn't shown up yet actually. Hopefully it will still get here one of these days. They're probably searching the envelope for drugs at the border, lol... .. .

Hmm. That sucks. I guess crossing the border combined with the recent postal workers strike, its taking a while to get there. Enjoy!

shawn lichtfuss

Ready to race!
As soon as ecs starts selling the 2012 led drl headlights I'll be buying a set. I want a us spec version. I figure it won't be cheap, but I can make a decent chunk of change back by selling my bi-xenon housings to some poor halogen guy for a few hundred.:thumbsup:

I loved them on the touareg & I feel it compliments the rear R led's. I'll be happy if this is my only mod next year.

Cloudlink041

Ready to race!