GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 GTI Drivers Edition

Christianvt

Passed Driver's Ed
2013 GTI Drivers Edition-PRICE REDUCED

Enthusiast owned 2013 GTI drivers edition with 20,000 miles. The car has leather seats, navigation, Laguna wheels, sunroof, bi-xenon headlights, heated seats and mirrors and the list goes on. This vehicle has an automatic trans. The car is in absolute perfect condition, and deserves at least a 9.5/10 inside and out. Always adult owned and garage kept. Serviced by VW at 6,000 mile intervals rather than the recommended 10,000. Comes with rubber monster mats, GTI Drivers Edition paperwork hat etc. The vehicle has nearly 2 years remaining bumper-bumper warranty and a 60k powertrain warranty. CARFAX available upon request. I can't resize the photos properly from my iPad, but can send many more via text

22,000 OBO

http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/5129307716.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,125
Last edited:

sushiplease

Ready to race!
I think you should put it back to completely stock look for it to move faster. The tinted tails, white rear reflectors, white rear valance, and black badges only appeal to certain group which narrows your buyer market.

zrickety

The Fixer
Nice car. I wouldn't go back to stock or paint anything, but drop the price a bit and you'll get some interest. GLWS!

Christianvt

Passed Driver's Ed
I think you should put it back to completely stock look for it to move faster. The tinted tails, white rear reflectors, white rear valance, and black badges only appeal to certain group which narrows your buyer market.

It's all Plastidip, and I guess I just assumed most people on the forums know how temporary it is.

Christianvt

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice car. I wouldn't go back to stock or paint anything, but drop the price a bit and you'll get some interest. GLWS!

I'm reluctant to drop the price. Nada is 24,500 plus snow tires, I will entertain offers via pm though. I'm selling and looking for a mk6 r!

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I'm reluctant to drop the price. Nada is 24,500 plus snow tires

#notgonnahappen

For that price people will just go buy a new '15 GTI with no miles, that's faster than a MK6, some say better than the MK6 too (in general) and a (full) warranty

GLWS

Christianvt

Passed Driver's Ed
#notgonnahappen

For that price people will just go buy a new '15 GTI with no miles, that's faster than a MK6, some say better than the MK6 too (in general) and a (full) warranty

GLWS

Thanks for your input. Yes one can buy a mk7 gti base model if they would like for a similar price. If you're not interested in the car #savethesnarkycommentsforyourwife.

Last edited:

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Thanks for your input. Yes one can buy a mk7 gti base model if they would like for a similar price. If you're not interested in the car #savethesnarkycommentsforyourwife.

We're just trying to give you real feedback.
If you're serious about selling it...take it in.
If you're not, just keep trolling along & bumping it up at this ridiculous price...no one will pay it.

For the same price, they'd probably grab a new MK7 (like I said) or if they really wanted a MK6 they'd grab a CPO'd one off the lot with the extended warranty

Again, GLWS

Christianvt

Passed Driver's Ed

We're just trying to give you real feedback.
If you're serious about selling it...take it in.
If you're not, just keep trolling along & bumping it up at this ridiculous price...no one will pay it.

For the same price, they'd probably grab a new MK7 (like I said) or if they really wanted a MK6 they'd grab a CPO'd one off the lot with the extended warranty

Again, GLWS

I certainly appreciate real feedback, and responded to the other comments with appreciation and respect. But coming to my thread and leaving snarky overpriced comments is clearly not helpful. I just went off nada plus 500 for nearly brand new winter wheels and tires. I have said multiple times shoot me offers, because I would rather start at the nada and expect people to haggle, than begin cheaper to start with. Again, entertaining offers, happy shopping!

Last edited: