GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A major lurker says hi!

gticrusader

Just wanted to finally say hi from West Virginia and thank everyone for all the great posts I have read throughout the many years. I finally bought my GTI last May after wanting one since before ... I could drive ... 15 years ago :yikes: I used to have VW send me brochures from the MK3 and up :D

The love affair started with my parents Chevette and my best friends parents talked about their FOX and used to work at the old VW plant in PA. I never bought one due to money, reliability fears, and my lazy left foot. DSG is a godsend and knew I had to have one. Obviously Ive lurked Vortex for years, but typically lurked the MK5 forum and then MK6 once they were released. The Wolfsburg edition is perfect for me because I dont like sunroofs or the heavy Detroit wheels.

I have avoided this forum for the better part of a year but the mod bug is itching. We maybe buying a house in the coming months and I can finally have a garage! I hope to contribute some, however the wife and I are expecting so who knows ... I may be a forever lurker lol

At least I got to take her out on a HPDE last October at Mid-Ohio Raceway! :happyanim:

Only mods so far: 35% Tint, darkened taillights and a Black Beat Motor Intake.

Ill stop here before i continue to ramble on ... If you made it this far thanks! I hope to create a Car Journal page to list my goals/future mods. :thanks:

MKV Turbo15

23psi and fast as fuck!
Welcome to the forums! Congrats on the car, the new home, and the new baby to the family. Ive been a long time lurker myself on the mk6 forums, but was very involved when I had my mk5 on golfmkv. Have fun with it!

BS2H

Ready to race!
hehe. He said he's a lurker...

Attachments

• Lurker_SC1_Art1.jpg
    Lurker_SC1_Art1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 229

33b5e5

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice car! (Of course it is, we're in the MK6 forum, after all. ;)) Enjoy it. I hope it's fun and reliable for many years to come.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Welcome, lurker.