GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA

ncelk

Anyone here in NC have an aftermarket exhaust?

Trying to tie down what to put on my car and want to see if I can actually hear some in person.

ksgarcia1

Ready to race!
Forgot to mention, I took a weekend trip to Asheville a few weeks ago. Pisgah was fantastic, and the weather was perfect.

iamgap

Ready to race!
I've been very satisfied with Bob King VW here in Wilmington.

If you want a VW, go talk to Reed Haynie at Bob King!

Does Bob King have any Dealerships in the St. Louis area of Illinois, specifically Alton? There's a Bob King Toyota there, and their commercials referred to him as Big Hearted Bob.

in camp lejeune just baught a MK VI carbon, six speed man, 18 wheels, interlagos interior pretty much just wondering any vw meets or anything like that go on in the area i used to do em alot when i had my civic si but then baught an rx8 and theyre not that many enthusiasts so i got outta the scene but id like to meet more GTI enthusiasts and get some advice since i havent had a vw since my 2005 jetta 1.8t thanks

derland86,

In case you haven't already located the J'ville crew, we're now meeting at Crystal Coast Autowerks on Piney Green, Wednesdays @ 7pm. It's the medium blue building on the south side of the road near the route 30 traffic light.

My MKVI 2.5

gap

Last edited:

iamgap

Ready to race!
Suggested Dealer

I don't know how far of a drive it is for you to Goldsboro, but I have always had good service from Frema Motors. I bought a demo MKV from them online when I couldn't find a sales consultant at National VW that knew how to negotiate. They also have Saturday hours.

Due to a couple of tranny changes within 35K, I decided to trade in the MKV. I had two sales people at National that were also used to Marines with signing bonuses to burn, and didn't know how to negotiate. I called Frema to see what they had, by the time they got back to me, I found a sales consultant (Leroy Leggs) at National that new how to negotiate.

Frema made a good offer, but I had already agreed to a deal with Leroy, and I am a man of my word.

Too late to make a long story short :), but Frema has always been good to me.

gap

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Greetings, anyone in the Jville, Wilmington, New Bern, Havenot region, we're trying to get a semi decent meet started back up here in Jacksonville. We'll be meeting Wednesday Nights @ 7 pm at the Waffle house on 17 across from the bus station and checkers. Not the one by Walmart. Come on out :thumbsup:

Am Schnellsten!

Schnell, schneller, ...
Hey everyone!

Looking to lease in June. Any comments re the dealers here in the Charlotte area? I'll probably cast an internet web as wide as G'boro/Columbia/GSP, maybe even the Triangle (mom lives in CHHill).

I'd appreciate any advice or stories of dealings.

Thanks!