• IMG_5990 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_5990 (800x600).jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_5991 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_5991 (800x600).jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 630

sirdudeth

Ready to race!
Anyone local with VAGCOM? I want to get my windows done and maybe a couple other things. I'll throw you some bones.

iamgap

Ready to race!
28539 close enough? If you wanna visit Emerald Isle for a day, I am on the way there.

games(at)iamgap(dot)com

gap

Ugene55

Ready to race!
Anyone know about VAGCOM shops or a good place that can install a catback for a good price in Greensboro, NC? Thanks guys

jayk12

Ready to race!
New to the Forum. I'm in the Raleigh area. Anyone had any work done at Blackforest Industries in Cary?

Last edited:

dmb6202

Passed Driver's Ed
GMP Performance or VW of South Charlotte

Has anyone had APR installed by GMP Performance or VW of South Charlotte? I'm looking for a good APR dealer. I'm in Greenville, SC, so Charlotte is the ticket for me. I'm a little concerned about finding the best dealer as I have a 2011 that will need to be bench flashed and presumably is more prone to ECU failure because of the more involved process.

mk6stage3

Ready to race!
Has anyone had APR installed by GMP Performance or VW of South Charlotte? I'm looking for a good APR dealer. I'm in Greenville, SC, so Charlotte is the ticket for me. I'm a little concerned about finding the best dealer as I have a 2011 that will need to be bench flashed and presumably is more prone to ECU failure because of the more involved process.

Hey Good Morning! My name is Matt and I work for GMP. We have set VW South up as an APR Sub Dealer under GMP. They are more than capable of doing the installation and here at GMP we have been opening up ECU's on not just VW's but Porsche, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, Maserati etc for over ten years now.

Just a few tid bits I think you might want to know about ECU failures in the VW models. The Tiguans and the CC's are the most prone because of where their ECU is located in the car are more prone to getting wet than any other VW model. That combined with most APR dealers not resealing the ECU's and just screwing the covers back on. We have yet to have an ECU fail of any year make and model car and to my knowledge neither has VW South Charlotte experienced an ECU failure and the biggest reason is because we reseal the ECU's with VW approved sealant.

We also warranty our installation for life so if your ECU gets wet and fails next month or next year or next decade, we will replace it.

Please feel free to ask around Greenville. We have had a few MK6 GTI's come up from there and I think one of them is on here his name is "Clemson" I think.

We also stock the carbonio intakes and exhausts for the MK6 GTI's as well and I have one myself :)

If you would like to come up and get flashed, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. matt@gmpperformance.com 888 488 2028 X 257

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Also....We are open the second saturday of each month for flashes which is tomorrow so come on down and check us out and we will give you the nickle tour!

Killswitch24

Ready to race!
New to the Forum. I'm in the Raleigh area. Anyone had any work done at Blackforest Industries in Cary?

Had my APR stage II flash done there. That's about it. Seem like pretty cool guys. I don't have any experience with their mechanical work.

iamgap

Ready to race!
How about another GTG at National VW this month?

Just checking to see if there is enough interest to get a tent and more BBQ.

is 7/23 too soon, or maybe 7/30?

gap