GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Exhausts with RSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
But, how do I know they are APRs exhausts. Other than someone saying, " these are APRs exhausts, they told me so".

Personally I see no proof there. But that's just one guy. Lol

BRO. You cannot be that dense to see all the evidence, including APR admitting it, and not know these are there exhausts.

Wait. Scratch that. APR wants you to believe they are Corsa's exhaust, thereby absolving themselves of any blame. :laugh:

Jaber

Modero
TTRS exhaust. Basically 2X the Golf R exhaust.

Ah ok. Maybe they were checking for RSC? :iono::laugh:

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion

Keeps getting deeper for apr

Sent from an abacus

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion

Who in their right mind, would go...hmmm...yesss...yep...those tin cans...I want them as my exhaust for my Audi TT-RS. They look terrible in the pictures!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
RSC is the real life fart can, wow.

You know, APR would be wise to record me in the bathroom and then use that to pipe into the cabin at certain RPMs. Instead of an intake Soundaktor, they could have an exhaust NEEKdaktor.

:lol:

Coogles

Go Kart Newbie
The exhausts are clearly shit, regardless of whether or not they say APR or Corsa on the side. Selling them at a premium and claiming they contain some sort of superior technology or quality is just laughable.

It's as if Corsa's relationship with APR soured and they decided to start cutting corners on the APR branded products, but APR never stopped to look at what they were selling or never cared because no one bothered to look at what they were buying.

As if I needed another reason not to support APR. It's too bad my only local tuner is an APR dealer, but when Uni releases their direct port tuning I'll be making the drive to Chicago to visit one of their dealers instead.

Jaber

Modero
You know, APR would be wise to record me in the bathroom and then use that to pipe into the cabin at certain RPMs. Instead of an intake Soundaktor, they could have an exhaust NEEKdaktor.

:lol:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::bellyroll::bellyroll::clap:

The exhausts are clearly shit, regardless of whether or not they say APR or Corsa on the side. Selling them at a premium and claiming they contain some sort of superior technology or quality is just laughable.

It's as if Corsa's relationship with APR soured and they decided to start cutting corners on the APR branded products, but APR never stopped to look at what they were selling or never cared because no one bothered to look at what they were buying.

As if I needed another reason not to support APR. It's too bad my only local tuner is an APR dealer, but when Uni releases their direct port tuning I'll be making the drive to Chicago to visit one of their dealers instead.

Once Uni release their direct port flashes, you can do it at home with Uniconnect :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.